24

Oh shit...

Mom:  for Taehyung's wedding of course!

Jhope, Jackson: FOR TAEHYUNG'S WHAT?!!!

Mom: you haven't even told your friends?

Jhope: w-wait wtf-

Jackson: for real-?

Jhope: who is he marrying?

Jackson: when ? H-How..- are you lying?

Mom: no..why would I lie about such a thing... ask him yourself if you don't believe me.

His mom nodded her head towards Taehyung was glaring at his mother for having such a big mouth..

Thanks a lot mom!!!

Jhope: care to explain?

Jackson put his hands on his hips and started tapping his foot and Jhope narrowed his eyes as Taehyung did not reply.

Jackson: we asked you something..

Taehung: ok f-first of all it's an arranged plus forced.. I repeat a forced marriage.. 

Jhope: with whome?

Mrs. Jeon: with my son..

Jackson: with your-

Jhope: OH MY GOD!!! WITH THE JEON JUNGKOOK!!NO WONDER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR HIM!!!

Jungkook: you were looking for me?

Taehyung: tf no.. why would  I look for you? I hate your existence itself..

Jackson: than what was all that " I need him "

Taehyung's face turned bright red. He swinged his head towards Jungkook who was smirking at him.. Jackson you bitch!!

Jhope: and that " my schedule is as tight as -"

Taehyung: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Mom: tight as what?

Taehyung gave his friends a pleading look but hey.. what are best friends for..

Jhope, Jackson: JK'S JEANS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Taehyung: YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

And for the next fifteen minutes the Kims and Jeons got the chance to watch a new episode of Tom and Jerry.. well Tom and two Jerrys..

>>> After picking a venue <<<

>>> At Dinner <<<

Taehyung was currently having dinner with everyone at food o'clock restaurant.. Infront of him was Jungkook who was looking at him with a strong stare.. 

Tf is he looking at..? I feel like puking..

Taehyung: excuse me! I need to use the restroom..

Taehyung excused himself and walked towards the rest room as his family members looked at him confusingly.. The usually loud Taehyung was being awfully quite... After a while Jungkook finished his glass of water and stood up fixing his coat.

Jungkook: I'll be back..

>>> At the rest room <<<

Taehyung splashed his face with water.. He stared at his reflection and his eyes followed the water drops that were crawling down his face... 

Damn I look horrible right now

He turned towards the door as it creaked open and he saw a tall figure walking in with a serious look.. He quickly dried his hands with a tissue and walked towards the door. As he was just about to get out his was was block..

Jungkook: so... As tight as my jeans?

Taehyung: w-wh-

Taehyung looked up at the male who was looking down at him...

Jungkook: I didn't know that you were looking at my Jeans Kim..

Taehyung felt his cheeks getting hot.. He looked everywhere but the ravanette who was literally towering him..

Taehyung: I- I-I did n-not!!

Jungkook: y-y-you did n-not?

Taehyung cursed at himself for stuttering infront of the taller male..

Taehyung: why would I?

Jungkook: why were you looking for me?

Taehyung hesitated at first.. He was not sure whether he wanted to spend any more time with Jungkook or not... He don't know why but lately he keeps feeling so nervous around Jungkook

Taehyung: I- I need your help..

Jungkook: with?

Taehyung: physics..

Jungkook: Kim.. explain clearly.. I believe our school had taught you to speak proper sentences rather than just words..

Taehyung: Mr. Physics will be taking a test for me the day after next tomorrow on our solar system sub topic.. I- I tried .. learning but.. my brain refuses to let the information stay..

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a while before opening his mouth to reply..

Jungkook: why me?

Taehyung: huh?

Jungkook: why me? why not Jisoo?

Taehyung: why should it be Jisoo?

Jungkook: I mean aren't you guys friends.. she would be glad to help you..

Taehyung: Jeon I asked for your help.. I did not ask you to suggest me someone who'll be glad to help me.. answer with a yes or no.

Jungkook : no..

Taehyung: what- why not?

Jungkook: nothing is for free these days Kim..

Taehyung: then what? You want me to pay you?

Jungkook: tsk.. I'm not that pathetic. Plus what amount of money can you give me that I already don't have.. Your broke!

Taehyung: then what??!

Taehyung was kind of getting irritated by the attitude the elder was giving him..

Will it hurt for him to just talk to me without any arrogance?

They both looked at each other and none could tell what the other was thinking..

Jungkook: how about..

Taehyung back away a little as the elder male started taking slow steps towards him. A gasp left the youngers mouth as he was pinned agaisnt the wall with Jungkook's one hand holding his hands above his head and the other circling his waist.. His breath felt heavy and his heart felt like it'll jump out many minute.. he started feeling hot and nervous he felt like fainting..  Jungkook's face was inches away from his . He don't know why but whenever Jungkook is near him his heart starts misbehaving.. Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face and noticed the elders gaze was on his lips... 

Oh no no no..he's not going to take my first kiss.. I'm saving it for my soulmate.. 

Jungkook started leaning down but before he could do anything he was punched in the nose..

Jungkook: FUCK!! What was that for Kim!!!

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a second and ran out as fast as he could to save himself from the devil.. On the way he grabbed his phone  from the table which his family was having the dinner and ran out of the restaurant... while his family members could not help wandering what happened..

On the other hand the ravanette was lost in his thoughts.. what was I just about to do? I am not gay! Tf why did I touch him.. damn his body was so soft- wtf Jungkook! What are you thinking are you crazy..I was just teasing him... Or was I?

To be continued

Hi guys!!! It's been a while..sorry if I made you guys wait for too long... Hope that you all are enjoying the story.. take care <3