15

> >>No one's POV <<<

Taehyung: J-Jimin?

Jimin: Kim Taehyung..

It was pretty obvious that their was tension between them and Yoongi was just standing their. Jimin left out a chuckle and looked at Taehyung as if he wanted to kill Taehyung.

Jimin: still trying to steal people's boyfriend huh?

Taehyung: w-what?

Jimin: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Taehyung: J-jimin-

Jimin: Don't say my name from that mouth of yours..

Yoongi: Jimin-

Jimin: let's go!

Jimin glared at Taehyung and grabbed Yoongi's arm and walked away bumping into Taehyung's shoulder..  Taehyung watched as Jimin disappeared into the hall. But than Jimin came out of the hall and walked towards Taehyung while giving him a dead look. He came forward and stopped right in front of Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him confused. He was already in the verge of breaking down and staring at Jimin was not the best thing to do at the moment..

>>> OUTSIDE THE BUILDING <<<

Jungkook was leaning on the car, waiting for Taehyung..  Where is him? is he still talking to yoongi? what's taking him so long? wait- I didn't even tell him to come out. damn it Jungkook. 

Jungkook went inside the building again and started searching for Taehyung. He stopped on his track when he saw him on the same place as earlier not with Yoongi but with Jimin. Taehyung eyes and nose were read but no tears were flowing out of his eyes. Why are they staring at each other? don't tell me that, that is Taehyung's boyfriend! He already has two girlfriends. But why does he look like he is about to cry? is it because Jimin is breaking up with him? wait- JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JIMIN AND YOONGI ARE DATING. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY!?

Maybe Jimin rejected him..  pathetic. or maybe.. they have a crush on each other..

Jungkook walked up to them and grabbed Taehyung arms. Taehyung flinched due to shock and looked up to him. 

Jungkook:  I'm sorry Jimin-shi. You both can continue this staring contest outside my company, but for now I have to take my PA with me.

Jimin: no need to apologize. I am done here. Remember what I said.

Jimin walked away after giving one more look at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and wondered. Jimin-shi? are they friends?

Jungkook: what was all that?

Taehyung: I'm sure that, that is least of your concerns Jeon.

Jungkook: you can't even hold your mouth when you are about to cry plus This is no way to talk to your husband little boy and..

Jungkook leaned towards the younger one's ear .

Jungkook: you are going to be a Jeon as well dear husband.

Taehyung was quick to push Jungkook as soon and Jungkook's lips touched his earlobe.

Taehyung: I'm going to keep my surname as Kim. Thank you very much and.. PLEASE KEEP YOUR DISTANCE JEON JUNGKOOK!!

The Ravenette raised his eyebrows and moved his face closer to the brunette's. 

Jungkook: Why though? I have the rights to touch my own husband don't I, Jeon Taehyung?

The brunette's face turned completely red and it made Jungkook smirk to see how his words affect the younger.. The employees walking in and out of the hallway were giving them weird looks and Taehyung was quick to notice it but he didn't push Jungkook because then it'll look like Jungkook was being close to him against his will..  which is true but he didn't want to do something that'll hurt Jungkook's reputation. 

Jungkook kept his face close to Taehyung. He was enjoying how Taehyung's face changes into a dark shade of red as he continued getting closer to him.  Taehyung looked away and his eyes caught someone.. He groaned while rolling his eyes which made Jungkook confused.

Jungkook: what-

Taehyung: Look who's here.

Jungkook: huh?

Taehyung: don't tell me that she works here as well because if-

?: JUNGKOOK OPPA!!!

to be continued...

Short chap.. but I hope you liked it <3