5

Taehyung: because... Because i.. because i already have a girlfriend....

Silence.. complete silence... I could see the shock on my family members face.. my mom's eyes looked like they were going to fall out... My dad looked like sauce pan.. i wanted to laugh but this was no time.. Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon looked disappointed...

Mom: what?!

Grandma: why haven't you told us?

Taehyung: umm I was going to but umm-

Damn Taheyung! You lied once! Now continue lying till they rot you! I scolded myself for not coming up with a better excuse but i think this is better than marrying Jungkook...

Dad: let's meet her..

Taehyung: what?!

Dad: you have a girlfriend right? Let's meet her than..

Taehyung: No!

Everyone raised their eyebrows..

Dad? Why?

Taehyung: i mean... Why tf do you need to meet my girlfriend.. its none of your business!

Dad: i am your father! I have the rights to-

Taheyung: YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! I WOULD NEVER LET A CRIMINAL BE MY FATHER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU LEFT MY MOTHER WHEN I WAS IN HER WOMB! YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR US! MY LIFE IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Mom: Tae please keep your voice down...

Waitress: I'm sorry dear customers but i need to ask you to leave..

Dad: we are sorry-

Waitress: please leave sir or I'll have to call the police..

Dad: great Kim Taehyung! We couldn't even enjoy our dinner because of you!

Mrs Jeon: it was nice seeing you guys.. but we have to go now... Taehyung..i was really hoping that you'll marry Jungkook but if you have a girlfriend it's ok...i hope to see you soon take care..

She gave my a hug and kissed my forehead.. Mr Jeon gave me a pat on the shoulder and gave me a small smile and together they both walked away...

Mom: i better see this girlfriend of yours tomorrow Kim Taehyung..or you will have to marry Jungkook..

Taehyung: tomorrow? But-

Dad: if you have a girlfriend why are you so hesitant to let us meet her?

Taehyung: waht do you mean? Do you think i dont have a girlfriend? Ok alright.. you will meet her tomorrow night... Same place as tonight...

With that i stomped away... trying to find an answer for just one single question...how am i going to find a girlfriend for tomorrow? Suddenly an idea popped up.. she's going to be perfect.. they don't even know who she is yet!

I took my phone out from my pocket and dialled her  number.

Taehyung: hey!

?: Hi what's up?

Taehyung: hey meet me at food o'clock restaurant tomorrow night.. 

?: What? Why?

Taheyung:  i have something important to discuss with you

?: Urgent?

Taehyung: yh. Don't be late..dress nicely.. see you there..

?: Oh ok... see you i guess...