23

Taehyung was lying on his bed with his Physics Text book on his hand.. He finished reading the sub-topic Solar System but again started reading it from the beginning when he realized that he forgot to focus when he read it first.. like this, he rea the topic six or seven times but his brain was not braining at the moment.. He took his gaze away from the book to the door when he heard it open and he saw the two devils... 

Jackson: yoooo brooooo- what in the world? 

This Jackson! he was crying over his ex few hours ago... why is he so hyped up right now?

Jhope: why are you studying right now Kim? we still have days before exam..

Taehyung sighed and kept his book aside..

Taehyung: I have the physics test the day after tomorrow remember?

Jhope: ohh yeah dang... how could we forget..

Jackson: " there are eleven planets in our solar system"

Jackson mimicked Taehyung as Jhope laughed out loud.. Taehyung rolled his eyes and took the book..

Taehyung: leave me alone.. let me study..

Jhope walked over to Taehyung's study table and took chemistry Text book and Biology Text book and walked over to Jackson, handing the Biology book to him.. Jackson took it with a confused face...

Jackson: what-

Jhope: let's study with him..

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jhope..

what is he up to now...

He shrugged and continued reading...

Jhope and Jackson layed down on their stomach on either side of Taehyung... Jhope hummed as he turned the pages trying to find something interesting to read..

Jackson: will you stop humming.. I'm studying and I already have a headache! you sound like a horse.. it's making my headache worse..

Jhope: Bullshit, you haven't even started reading yet! plus horses don't hum..

Jackson: I have  headache just by looking at this shit...

Jhope: whatever stop talking.. I'm trying to study here..

Jackson: I didn't know people studied while holding their book upside down..

Jhope: this shit makes more sense this way!

Taehyung slammed his book and glared at the two arguing males..

Taehyung: is it a sin for you both to keep your mouth shut for at least 5 damn minutes! if you can't keep your mouth shut then kindly leave because I don't have time to listen to your gibberish!!!

Jackson: woah, chill bro.. Why so raged up?

Taehyung: have you seen Jungkook?

Jhope: no.. why?

Taehyung: I fucking need him right now..

Jackson and Jhope snapped their heads towards Taehyung.. Taehyung immediately started to explain himself..

Taehyung: I- I meant.. I need him so that he could teach me for the test.. The topic makes no fucking sense, I have no idea how many times I have read it...

Jhope: I heard he's been spending some quality time with his girlfriend lately.

Taehyung felt a lump in his throat.. this is not the first time he heard that Jungkook is dating a girl.. why does he feel weird hearing it now...