27

Jungkook's office was in complete silence. There was a scared Taehyung who was looking down while standing infront of a mad Jungkook who was cleaning his bleeding nose. Jungkook was shooting daggers at Taehyung with his eyes as he tried to get rid of the blood. He threw the tissue into the trash can and stood up lunging towards Taehyung and grabbing his collar pulling his face closer to the other.

Jungkook: you fucking son of a bitch!!

Damn he's too close. I can feel his breath on my face..

Taehyung: s-sorry... 

Jungkook: what's your sorry gonna do to my bleeding nose.

Taehyung: it's not my fault you have a weak nose.

Jungkook: you fucking punched me!!

Taehyung: you were going to fuck me!!!

Damn his lips are so...

Jungkook: geez Taehyung take a joke. Do you really think that I would want to fuck you?

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away breathing heavily.

Taehyung: I-

Jungkook: tsk. You think too highly of yourself Kim. My ego will get hurt if I ever fuck you.

Am I that petty?

Taehyung: you said it yourself!

Jungkook: I just asked if you wanted to!!

Taehyung was getting pissed at this point. what was this guy's problem? Do people just randomly ask to get fucked?

Taehyung: so what? You would've fucked me if I said yes?

Jungkook: hell no!

Taehyung: so why did you fucking ask?!! 

Jungkook: I was just joking.

Taehyung: well go and joke around with your hoe! 

Jungkook: how dare you-

Taehyung: no how dare you touch me without my consent!!

Jungkook: geez I didn't even touch you in a bad way.

Taehyung: in a bad way?! Do you think it's normal for someone to just pin the other down on the couch and ask if he wanted to get fucked?

Jungkook: that-

Taehyung: no right. plus you have no rights to even touch a strand of my hair without my consent!

Jungkook: oh well I have the rights you see... I'm your fiance.

Taehyung: fiance does not have the rights to touch without the others consent either.

Jungkook: well... we are going to get married soon...

Taehyung: even if we get married you still can't..

Jungkook: well after we get married I'm only not allowed to force you into sexual activities... But not making physical contact. It's legal.

Taehyung: why are you so desperate to touch me Jeon?

Jungkook: I am not. I am just explaining-

Taehyung: well I don't need your explanation.. I'm sick of you... Just let me be why are calling me for useless reasons. There is a fricking cooler inside this room which includes normal hot and cold water. There is a fricking water bottle on your fricking desk! Why do you need me to get it for you? Like what is wrong with you? Are you that lazy that you can't even get water for yourself even if your damn thirsty?