Chapter 3: Familiar Faces, Strange Places

Head first I feel into this mysteriously large hole. I couldn't see a single thing and I was yelling until my lungs gave out. The further down I went the cooler it felt, which is ironic because it's supposed to the opposite when going deeper underground. It also felt like I had more room. I let my body shift its position so my feet were ahead of me. My surroundings became more visible, but I was falling too fast to see what it was. I'm surprised I haven't reached the speed of sound yet.

Something stopped my falling and that something was an umbrella that I was suddenly holding. How did that get there? Also, it's unlikely an umbrella could have stopped my fall. I guess I should be grateful for it. Now, I was gently floating down this dark passage.

This umbrella had an elegant style. It was white and laced. It looks more like a parasol than an umbrella.

I could finally get a glimpse of my surroundings. Furniture fell along me. When did furniture get here? I rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me.

It was still a bit too dark to see. No way I could determine what was surrounding me with this kind of lighting. I noticed there was a lamp to my right so I went over to it to see if it would turn on.

Wow, it actually did turn on! It doesn't even have a power source! Now, I can see everything clearly. Well, almost clearly. The lamp itself was old, dusty, and gave off a faded yellow glow. It had a cozy vibe.

I guess my eyes weren't fooling me. There was actual furniture falling with me. It still doesn't make any sense why there's furniture here. They had to be dropped at the same time I fell, but there's still no way it could have fit into a rabbit's hole.

I spun my body around so I could look at what was behind me. My eyes met a tall bronze framed mirror. The odd thing about it was that my reflection was upside down like if you would look at yourself in a spoon.

Nerve chilling sounds filled the dimmed tunnel. The furniture below me was hitting the ground! Fragments of wood were flying everywhere! The parasol suddenly closed and wouldn't open! Stupid parasol now is not the time to be closing.

I was going to hit the ground next! I held the mirror in fright. My fingers didn't touch the mirror. Instead, they went through it. I stuck my whole arm it to see what would happen. Maybe I could fit my body in it?

There was no time left until I would hit the ground so I quickly threw the parasol into the mirror and jumped in after it.

I landed flat against the floor. That would have hurt much less if I didn't land on my parasol. I rub my stomach to relieve the pain.

I take a moment for my eyes to adjust and take in my new environment. There's a strange-looking lamp that looks like an upside down chandelier. It's amazing how all of those lights can balance on a chain. Wait, how can all of those lights balance on a chain? I wipe the sweat off of my brow and fixed my hair.

Wait, why is my hair going against gravity? The moment I looked up I fell off the platform I was on and into the platform above me.

My hair fell back down and when I looked up I noticed that I was on the ceiling before. That would explain the weird-looking lamp. Strange, there's no mirror up there. How did I even end up here?

The ground was layered in old and cracked black and white tiles. Sort of like the kingdom's. They said they're never replacing it because it has "historic value". The whole castle is like a museum.

I stood up and brushed off any pieces of wood that was still on me. I picked up the white parasol off of the floor and looked at what was ahead of me.

Wonderland Makes Me Mad (Larry Stylinson) (Boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें