Season 1 Episode 6. Kosmos roasts

(Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Muichiro, Mitsuri, Kyojuro, Shinobu, Obanai, Genya, Sanemi, Giyu, Tengen, Gyomei, Kanao, Muzan, Rui, Enmu, Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza, Hantengu, Gyokko, Gyutaro, and Daki joined the chat)

Kosmos: roasting time >:)

Muichiro: let's do it

Kanao: who's first?

Kosmos: YOU! So, how is it that you have no agency at all? You can't make any decisions for yourself? I swear, it's like you're a computer that needs to be programmed to do anything or a pet that needs to be fucking trained! You make your decisions by flipping a coin? Give me a break!

Kanao: I can- I can make- make decisions for myself-

Kosmos: yeah bitch, good fucking acting

(Kosmos kicked Kanao from the chat)

Mitsuri: who's next?

Kosmos: YOU! So, Mitsubitch, what the fuck is up with your reason for becoming a hashira? You're a spoiled brat who had everything you needed growing up and became a motherfucking hashira just because you wanted the one thing that you didn't have!? Grow the fuck up already! All the other hashira lost everything because of demons and want to eradicate them, meanwhile you're sitting there with a reason even more atrocious than your monstrous appetite and grotesque hair color! STFU already you pick-me bitch!

Muichiro: WAY TO GO KOSMOS

Mitsuri: *sobs* you seemed like such a nice person before

Kosmos: cry more, ugly bitch

(Kosmos kicked Mitsuri from the chat)

Inosuke: LMFAO GET REKT MITSUBITCH

Shinobu: who's next?

Kosmos: You're next! Imagine being the only hashira that can't cut a demon's head off! The ONLY KNOWN DEMON SLAYER that can't cut a demon's head off! I don't know how the fuck you became a hashira, Kagaya must have been blind! Oh right, he IS blind! But it doesn't even stop there! Imagine dedicating years to mastering the human facial expressions for some child to easily sniff out your true feelings! Must suck to suck, Shinobitch!

Shinobu: HE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER OF COURSE HE WAS ABLE TO

Kosmos: doesn't change how dumb it makes you look

(Kosmos kicked Shinobu from the chat)

Giyu: it looks like we're eating roasted insects tonight

Doma: yummy

Zenitsu: HLKHSLGKDLJLKJKFD I'M CRYING-

Kosmos: You're next! Of course you're crying, you're always crying! Is whining and running away from your problems seriously the only thing you know how to do? How the fuck did you get into the demon slayer corps? Someone clearly held your little baby hand through final selection! I swear to god you're a shrieking toddler in the body of a 15 year-old boy! Don't even get me started on your creepy, perverted attitude, you whiny, shameless, simping bitch!

Inosuke: HAHAHAHAHA GET REKT

Zenitsu: *sobs like a baby*

Kosmos: case in point

(Kosmos kicked Zenitsu from the chat)

Kosmos: Hantengu, you're up next, while we're on the topic of whining bitches! How on earth are your clones stronger than you? All your main body knows how to do is cower and run and hide like Zenitsu! And while you do that, you get a FUCKING CHILD to run your errands! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?