Season 2 Episode 9. Muichiro is okay

(Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Mitsuri, Kyojuro, Obanai, Genya, Sanemi, Giyu, Tengen, and Gyomei joined the chat)

(Shinobu joined the chat)

(Kokushibo and Muichiro joined the chat)

Shinobu: @Kokushibo okay I'm back, how did it go-

Kokushibo: it went well, as I'm sure you can see

Muichiro: hi guys

Shinobu: Muichiro!? You're okay!?

Mitsuri: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU MIGHT DIE!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Tanjiro: yes, thank goodness you're okay! I was incredibly worried as well!

Kyojuro: I agree! it is good to see you in good health!

Shinobu: I agree as well! Kokushibo, what exactly happened while I was gone?

Kokushibo: I managed to bring his fever down and improve his other symptoms as well. I also learnt some things about the illness Muichiro had. It appears to be an illness that can be deadly to humans, but does not affect demons in any capacity. It gives humans the symptoms of a cold, and a mild case could probably be mistaken for a cold, but the symptoms are typically much more severe than that of a cold and they include an incredibly high fever that can be fatal.

Shinobu: you learnt all of this... in one day and night?

Kokushibo: correct

Giyu: I told you this was the right decision, Shinobu

Shinobu: YEAH OKAY I CAN SEE THAT

Giyu: just making sure

Shinobu: *ahem* Kokushibo, thank you for taking care of Muichiro while I was gone, I do appreciate it

Kokushibo: it was no problem, I enjoy spending time with my descendant

(Kokushibo left the chat)

Muichiro: bye grandpa

Inosuke: WHAT THE- HE JUST DISAPPEARED!?

Muichiro: yeah, he does that sometimes

Kyojuro: anyway, I am glad to see that everyone is doing well and Muichiro is okay again! I think it is time to end the chat!

(Kyojuro ended the chat)