Season 1 Episode 12. Questions

(Kosmos, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Muichiro, Mitsuri, Kyojuro, Shinobu, Obanai, Genya, Sanemi, Giyu, Tengen, Gyomei, Muzan, Rui, Enmu, Kokushibo, Doma, Akaza, Hantengu, Gyokko, Gyutaro, and Daki joined the chat)

Kosmos: for christmas, I'm open to answering questions about the real world or about other things! you each get to ask exactly one question, and it can be almost anything!

Tanjiro: I'll go first! What is the best intro out of what has been animated so far?

Kosmos: So far season 1, the mugen train arc, the entertainment district arc, and the swordsmith village arc have been animated. The mugen train arc has the best intro, though the swordsmith village arc's intro is a close second.

Tanjiro: Okay! I asked my question, so I'll leave now!

(Tanjiro left the chat)

Muzan: I have a question that contrasts the previous one- what is the WORST intro out of what has been animated so far?

Kosmos: either season 1 or the entertainment district arc, probably the latter

Muzan: I see

(Muzan left the chat)

Tengen: What!? But the entertainment district arc's intro is the flashiest one! It has ME in it! The only one that could possibly be flashier is the mugen train arc's intro, because of Kyojuro!

Kosmos: flashiness doesn't have to do with the song though

Tengen: I heavily disagree, but speaking of flashiness, I'll ask my question now! Who is the flashiest character in the show?

Kosmos: define flashy

Tengen: Ostentatiously noticeable and showy!

Kosmos: probably Kyojuro, though you're also pretty flashy by that definition

Tengen: yeah, Kyojuro is the only person that's flashier than me

(Tengen left the chat)

Rui: I'll ask my question now. What is the strangest thing you have noticed about the demon slayer fandom?

Kosmos: That's easy. The fandom calls all of the characters by their first names except for Kyojuro. They call Kyojuro by his last name. A lot of people say that it's because several characters call him by his last name in the franchise but it's the same for the other hashira. Yet, the fandom calls all of the hashira (and characters in general) by their first name except for Kyojuro which is somehow, for some reason, called by his last name by almost everyone. It's so weird.

Rui: that IS strange

(Rui left the chat)

Enmu: do trains exist in your world?

Kosmos: of course they do, as well as several other things that have yet to be invented in your world

Enmu: wow

(Enmu left the chat)

Kokushibo: to add onto that, what are some of these things from your world that have yet to be invented in our world?

Kosmos: they include but are not limited to phones, airplanes, cars, and much more

Kokushibo: I see

(Kokushibo left the chat)

Mitsuri: which character is loved the most?

Gyutaro: what the fuck kind of question is that!?