Stepping into a new world

Part 2 of the previous chapter. Here you go.
______________________________________

Later that night they were invited to Pasha House for dinner and Farjaad was not at all in favour of going there but then decided the opposite because firstly, he didn't want to make his pregnant wife's mood sour and secondly, they were going to announce that they are having a baby.

Umeed wanted to dress up specially because this was a very significant day for her so she went for this look.

Farjaad as usual was mesmerized by the beauty of this one specific woman who had enlightened his life with her presence

Farjaad as usual was mesmerized by the beauty of this one specific woman who had enlightened his life with her presence. When both of them got ready he called his mom and sister and they ventured off towards Pasha House.
On the way Umeed was nervous and was continuously fidgeting with her fingers Farjaad noticing his wife's body language just held her hand while putting the other on the steering wheel.

Reaching there whole Pasha family welcomed them at the door and all of them went towards the drawing room while Umeed went with Haya to help Zeenat chachi in the kitchen. Haya was completely not in the favour of letting Umeed come with her but one glare from her and she gave up. Reaching the kitchen she asked chachi if she needed any help and she asked her to just sit there and help with the salad. Chachi made some biryani and ras milai, all Umeed's favourite when the aroma of the food was smelled by her she asked chachi to give her some in a little plate as she couldn't wait anymore, Zeenat not in the favour of this was going to refuse her straight away but Haya knowing the situation already persuaded her and gave her some stealthily.

**********************

At the dinner table Umeed sat with Farjaad and he held her hand under the table knowing that she needed that at that particular moment. Umeed was not in the mood to eat anything now as she lost her appetite, noticing that her father asked her why isn't she eating to which she assured him that she's eating but slowly and that she already ate some appetizers earlier which clearly was a lie because the only proper meal she had taken was the breakfast in the morning which was also fed to her by her dearest husband by force.

After everyone was done with the dinner and they had dessert Umeed squeezed Farjaad's hand under the table signalling him to start the conversation to which he acknowledged her by a nod and then cleared his throat to gather everyone's attention. After every eye was on him he said

"So everyone I and Umeed have something to tell you guys"

Curiosity was visible in everyone's eyes except Haya's because her eyes were twinkling with excitement already.

"Han baby, bolo" , Niggo said.

"Arey bacho batao bhi kia baat hy"
Chachu said.

"Woh actually me and Farjaad are going to have a baby"
Umeed murmered not looking at anyone but her lap a smile on her lips.