The Honeymoon

When Farjaad and Umeed got married, they couldn't go on a honeymoon due to the circumstances at that time. Umeed was now busy in her café meanwhile Farjaad kept thinking about it. He recently sealed an important deal and now it was time for a break for him and his wife who haven't complained a single word about him not giving her a honeymoon trip instead she said

"Yeah ok it's fine. We might go sometime later"

Farjaad smiled thinking that how is this woman real. Even though she was a little upset at the beginning but then she compromised without complaining and didn't said a single word on that matter again.

So now even though she has totally forgotten about their long due honeymoon it was on Farjaad's mind and he wanted to give the love of his life the most remember able trip of their life.

He was sitting in his office with the laptop opened infront of him. Searching about most popular honeymoon places and their resorts while also checking the hotels, restaurants and landmarks to visit. He was too engrossed but then his mobile rang. It was Umeed.

"Hello"

He said in a seemingly tired voice. He didn't want Umeed to get a slightest whiff of what's he up to.

"Hello Farjaad kahan reh gae hein wapis nhi aana kya?"

"Yar Umeed kaam hy thori der baad nikal raha hun don't worry janeman"

"Ok jaldi aana take care, khuda Hafiz"

"Khuda Hafiz love you"

And with that he hung the call and smiled. While Umeed after hearing a love you just so quickly that she couldn't respond faster. So she looked at the phone in her hand and whispered a love you too before going back to work.

Farjaad was done with all the preparations and then he yawned while stretching his limbs. It was already night and the stars were out he was so invested that he didn't noticed when the time passed.

Hope she'll get the bestest Honeymoon ever, he thought.

Finding the car keys and his wallet he called his assistant telling her to clock out and then left to get the car.

After Farjaad reached their house he parked the car and went inside then upstairs to their room he saw Umeed sleeping on the couch with her phone in her hand in an uncomfortable position. Picking her up he put her on the bed took her slippers off and then pulled the duvet over her before whispering a Good night in her ear and turning the lights off after changing and getting into bed as well.

************************************

In the morning, Farjaad decided to surprise Umeed so on the breakfast table he said.

"Umeed. I've something for you."

She always loved surprises her eyes lit up and she said.

"Mere liay? Kya hy jaldi batain na mujhe curiosity ho rhi hy"

He smiled at her and said.

"Soooo Mrs. Farjaad Khan pack our suitcases because we are going on a honeymoon trip for a whole month"

Listening to this Umeed shrieked and said.
"Aap such keh rahe hein na. Hum honeymoon py ja rahe hein na dekhein baad mein mukre na to poora maheene guest room mein sona pare ga aap ko."

Farjaad chuckled and said.

"Han han begum sahiba bilkul such keh raha hun kal isi py kaam kar raha tha jo late hogaya ab parsun subah ki flight hy hamari."