Joy and Bliss

This is a surprise chapter which I just planned on writing this morning and started it while sitting on the metro bus. Hope you like it 😀 give me some votes and comments, is it too much to ask?
______________________________________

It was the first week of them becoming new parents and the transition from just husband and wife to the role of becoming the most responsible and beautiful relation of their life was indeed exciting.

They both have no idea at all how to embrace this new role despite of doing all the readings and researches regarding 'How to handle a newborn baby' they become utterly clueless when their little daughter started wailing in the middle of the night and they become hyperly active to what she might now need.

The little family of three was sleeping peacefully on the king-sized bed of their room and silence was broken by the shrill cry of the new addition. Yes, she started wailing with her eyes shut, mouth open, little fists closed tightly and the cute little legs kicking like she's tired of the clothes her momma made her wear this morning.

The two parents of her woke up with a jolt and looked at their little precious now checking for what she might need so that they can grant her wish as the Queen of their hearts she is.

"Farjaad isko bhook lagi hy iske feed ka time hogaya hy lain mujhe dein"
Umeed asked her husband who was now cradling his little princess in his arms trying to sooth her down. Umeed herself was not fully well today and hasn't slept a wink since last 36 hours and whenever she tries to sleep either her daughter is in a playful mood or she's hungry like the time right now.

Still cradling Arzu in his arms Farjaad looked at Umeed and said

"Umeed tum so jao mein ise feeder bana deta hun aaj wese bhi tumhari tabyat kharab rahi hy sara din"

"Nhi Farjaad Arzu ko mujhe de dein mein ise feed karwa deti hun aaj sara din is ny feeder he piya hy. Mein ise feed karwa k so jaon gi"

"Ok ye lo" he said giving the crying baby in her arms.

Once Umeed took her perfect little one in her arms and sat back with her head resting on the headrest of the bed her heart was so full and she forgot the pain she's been experiencing the whole day earlier. That's the beauty of motherhood.

And after some moments both of them were watching their little munchkin sucking on her mother's nipples and dozing off to sleep. Umeed has a smile on her face even though her eyelids were droopy from the sleep deprivation she's having. Once Arzu fell asleep Farjaad took her from Umeed's lap and laid her on the bed kissing her forehead. When he looked back at Umeed she was already asleep with her head resting on the headrest. He adjusted her position and laid her down properly kissed her forehead before saying

"Good night meri jaan sweet dreams"

********************

A month passes since Arzu was born and now their sleep cycle was kinda better than before. She was growing up too fast and Umeed and Farjaad became too emotional seeing their little one growing up too fast.
One day when Farjaad came back from the office he saw Umeed sorting out Arzu's closet and crying. He went closed to her and asked

"Umeed meri jaan ro kion rhi ho kia hua hy tumhein?"

She replied

"Farjaad dekhein ye sub kapray Arzu ko chote ho gae hein. Woh itni jaldi bari ho rhi hy"

He chuckled finding his wife adorable and silly at the same time. Wiping her tears away he said

"To is mein rone wali kia baat he us ny bara to hona hy na ab hamesha itni choti to nhi rahe gi woh"