Rekindling something special (Part 3)

Hi guys so I'm back with the public demanded part 3. Read it and tell me how was it 😁.
______________________________________

Just when they were out of the earshot Umeed started wiggling her body in his arms and whisper yelled

"Farjaaaad chorein mujhe! Neeche utaarein kia kar rahe hein sub dekh rahe hein. Kia sochein gy woh k hamare dost ko zara bhi sharam nhi aati."

He shrugged and replied

"I don't care koi kia soche ga meri biwi hy mein jo marzi karun. Or jab meri biwi mujh sy ziada mere doston ko attention degi to mujhe attention leni aati hy Farjaad ki jaan. And also a quick question, Sharam ko bhi saath aana tha kia?"

He whispered the last part with a smirk on his face which made Umeed's eyes widen and she smacked his chest with her little fists, when she kept moving Farjaad warned.

"Stop struggling dear wifey or I'll put you over my shoulder and take you to the room and then-"

Before he could complete his sentence Umeed put her hand on his mouth and he laughed. Shutting up and moving towards their room. She just closed her eyes embarrassed for life and wondered how will she face the three guys tomorrow morning.

After reaching the room Farjaad put her down so that she was standing on the floor and he locked the door and turns towards him yanking her towards himself by putting his hands round her petite waist he looked at her with eyes communicating what he wants and her eyes soften getting the required response he got to work and attacked her lips with his in a full passionate kiss. He poured all his pent up frustration and jealousy in that kiss claiming that this woman is his and he should be the recipient of all her smiles and attention. Umeed responded equally knowing what her husband needs as he's jealous.

After breaking the kiss they both were panting heavily and looked at each other and smiled. Umeed pulled his cheeks mischievously and giggled before saying

"You're adorable and cute when you are jealous dear shauhar sahab"

He stopped smiling and said
"Let me tell you how CUTE I am when I'm jealous begum sahiba"

And with that he picked her up again and moved towards the bed dropping her on it and smiling and smirking thinking what will he do to her all night.

(The details will be added after Ramadan on tension and temptation)

*****************************

The morning sun rose and spread it's glory in the horizon with birds chirping and dancing. The sun rays peeked through the curtains into their room and illuminated their room conveying the message to wake up.
Both of them were fast asleep, with Umeed wearing Farjaad's T shirt and her arms wrapped around his torso while her head laying on his bare chest. Meanwhile Farjaad's arms were under Umeed's back, his fingers playing with her hair in his sleep as well.

Their sleep broke with the sound of alarm and sun rays falling on their faces. Farjaad groaned before getting up and turning the alarm off whereas Umeed whined when Farjaad said

"Umeed meri jaan utho hmm uth jao subah hogai hy. Let's shower and get down sub intezar kar rahe hon gy"

"Farjaaaad sone dein mujhe pehle he aap ki waja sy neend nhi poori hui meri"

He smirked again and smiled like a toddler before chuckling and pulling her up and said

"Acha ab bus utho is sy pehle mein tumhein apne tareeqay se uthaon. Jaldi karo."