Starting of Forever (Alternate Rukhsati Scene)

Disclaimer. This chapter may contain some mature scenes so don't read if you aren't comfortable.
Happy reading peeps <3
______________________________________

The air in that room was thick due to the tension accumulated in the environment. The SHO was sitting on his chair with Pasha sahab and Chachu facing him. The newly weds were standing behind the two seated men, the groom's hands behind his back and the bride poking her fingers together like she's used to do in situations like these. Haya, Sameer, Zeenat Chachi and Aaghu Jan were waiting outside the room curious about what's happening in there.

"Chalein SHO sahab jaanein bhi dein na ab, ghalti hogai hy bachon sy. Ghaltian bhi to insaanon sy he hoti hein" , it was Hilal Chachu who broke the silence.

"G SHO sahab inhon ny apni saza kaat li hy itna time jail mein reh k ab jaanein dein inhein wese bhi sub mehmaan wapis chale gae hein or inki rukhsati bhi nhi hui"
This time it was Pasha sahab.

The SHO just looked at them and then the newly married couple and back towards the elder men before saying

"Chalein theek hy phir aap kehte hein to mein inhein jaane deta hun magar inhein aik baat samjha dein k apne apne andar flexibility or tolerance paida karein, ye to pehle din he aik doosre ko ghoor rahe hein poori life kese guzarein gy" he looked at the couple who were glaring at each other now smiling sheepishly hearing his words.

"Us ki aap fikar he na karein SHO sahab love marriage hui he na in donon ki ab khud he handle karein gy aik doosre ko" , it was Chachu.

"Theek hy phir sir ab hamein ijazat dein hum chalte hein inki rukhsati bhi karwani hy raat kaafi hogai hy"

Pasha sahab said, standing up and forwarding his hand towards the policeman for a handshake.

"Arey aik minute Kamal Sahab rukein mere paas aik suggestion hy. Aap in donon ki rukhsati yahein thaane sy he karwa dein"

"G?", Pasha sahab said who was not ready for this offer at all.

"Sahi keh raha hy ye police wala Kamal Pasha yahein sy rukhsati kardo mein thak gai hun", it was Aaghu Jan who just entered the room.

"Theek hy sir phir boht shukria aap ka", he said.

Preparations were made and the rukhsati was done after some time. Umeed hugged each of her family member goodbye with tears in her eyes and then Farjaad took her hand assuring her family to take care of her forever. Together they walked towards their car and Farjaad helped Umeed sit in the passenger seat and jogged over to the driver's seat and put on her seatbelt before setting off.

*****************

Farjaad was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand interwined with Umeed's hand. Umeed was sniffing while wiping away the occasional tears that fall off her eyes he looked at her and said

"Acha Umeed bus karo na please dekho kia haal karlia hy tum ny apni aankhon ka tumhein mujh par zara bhi tars nhi aata?" and gave her his signature sunshine smile to which she stopped sniffing and responded back with a smile.

"That's like my good girl"

The whole drive went like this with Farjaad speaking romantic lines and Umeed listening to him with a blush on her cheeks and their hands interwined together.

*********************

Reaching their home Umeed got mesmerised by the view infront of her as the house was fully decorated and ready for welcoming her as the newest member of the family. Farjaad got off the car walked over to her side to open the door and offered her his hand saying