Rekindling something special (Part 2)

Hi guys so yesterday was my birthday as it is past midnight now but here is my birthday special update ✨
______________________________________

It was the next morning when Farjaad and Umeed woke up cuddling with each other. Relishing their embraces, got up lazily and did their morning routine. They got ready to go for their regular morning jog and just when they exited their room Hammad stood their dressed up in his track suit all ready for the jog waiting for the couple.

"Assalamu alaikum Hammad Bhai kese hein aap? Raat sahi sy guzar gai na koi problem to nhi hui?"

This was Umeed asking Hammad.

"Walaikum asalam Umeed han everything was perfect thanks to you and what did I tell you yesterday?!"
He replied, his eyes indicating towards something and Umeed understood but Farjaad was wondering what's the matter. Just them she spoke

"Oh sorry mujhe aadat hy na aap ko Hammad Bhai kehne ki but I'm trying my best Hammad" ,with her charming smile on her face she stated.

Farjaad understood the context, a slight pang of jealousy rising in his heart.

"Acha bus bus chalo late ho rahe hein"
He said and took Umeed's hand in his and dragged her towards the car Hammad following them.

At the jog Umeed asked Farjaad to go complete his laps and she and Hammad sat on the bench waiting for him talking to each other and discussing life. Hammad is an interior designer so Umeed was discussing some of her ideas regarding the decoration of her café. Farjaad kept watching the two of them while running with the corner of his eyes and the brimming jealousy started to get high.

Just after the jog they came back home and freshened up. Farjaad was talking a shower so Umeed went to wake up the other two asking them their preferences for breakfast. Even after their denial of not letting Umeed cook breakfast for them, Umeed being the girl she is made everyone's favourite breakfast according to their preferences.
When Farjaad came downstairs everyone was sitting on the dining table laughing their lungs out, cracking jokes, discussing their childhood stories he smiled but his smile dropped seeing the dining table full of breakfast that each of his friends love but his wife didn't even bothered to ask what will he prefer.

He sat down with a grumpy face and started to eat but no one noticed his grump face as they were busy talking and chatting with each other. He called Umeed slightly but she asked him to wait for a minute, but that minute was never coming. Seeking his wife's attention an incredible idea popped up in his mischievous mind and he put his hand on hers under the table. Umeed's breath hitched at the unexpected move and her body froze. Looking at this Farjaad smirked and started eating, as Umeed was still chattering with 3 friends of his he started feeding her too causing smiles all over the table.

               **********************

At the afternoon the five of them decided to go to Umeed's café as Hammad and Umeed needed to discuss some things, the others decided to accompany them and had a plan to go for shopping after that as a classmate of them was getting married in Karachi and all of them were invited. Just when they were going to leave the house Farjaad got a call from the office asking him to come urgently as some matters needed urgent handling. Farjaad asked Umeed to take his friends with her and that he'll join them later at the mall, he was leaving but Ahmer offered to accompany him and he accepted it.

Reaching the café Umeed showed Hammad and Saad around and they had discussions on a cup of coffee. Leaving the café they decided to take a quick tour to the beach as Farjaad wasn't free yet. At the beach the trio had a lot fun and they kept taking pictures together sending them in the group chat. Farjaad saw the pictures and even though he's not a big fan of doing photoshoots he wanted to be there with his wife smiling and laughing and having fun with her. Finishing their works both groups were now headed towards the mall and they started shopping starting with the men first. Umeed was helping Ahmer and Hammad to pick some kurta shalwar for the mehndi, and waistcoats with them and matching tuxedos for the baraat. While Farjaad and Saad were busy in the shoes' section. Farjaad was staring at Umeed every now and then. After shopping for the guys they went towards the ladies section for Umeed's shopping. Umeed bought dresses in accordance with Farjaad's dresses as Farjaad only approved of the dresses that match his when she asked him for opinions.

             *********************

After doing shopping they went to have lunch and then ice-cream. Farjaad was driving with Umeed at the passenger seat while the others in the back seat and he interwined his hand with hers despite of her 'Ye dekh lein gy' glares but he just shrugged in a silent 'Han to!? Biwi hy meri' way.
The three of them smirked looking at their loser in love friend's antics. So they decided to rile him up by hanging out more with Umeed and make him jealous.
Reaching home Ahmer offered Umeed to accompany her in making coffee and she agreed following him into the kitchen. Both of them made coffee along with some rants and gossips. After the coffee was finished Farjaad was on the verge of losing his mind and then it was decided to play ludo he wanted Umeed as his partner in ludo but she chose Saad instead of Farjaad as according to her Saad is a much better player as compared to her husband.
The game ended and Umeed and Saad won while Ahmer and Farjaad lost and Hammad kept on teasing the losing pair saying that he was supporting UMEED all the time. Farjaad has had it enough. He asked everyone that if anyone wants dinner as it was already dark but they denied saying that they ate a lot in lunch to which Farjaad nodded and pulled Umeed on his lap kissing her lips earning a round of gasps all around himself and then he picked her up and said

"Goodnight guys me and my wife are headed off to sleep you guys also take rest see you all in the morning"
He left the lounge but his friends were left dumb founded as they were caught off guard.

______________________________________

Here you go guys wrote this half asleep ignore the errors but I need loads of comments and votes. Happy reading <3