What A Child!!

It was a usual weekend afternoon and the sun was present there with its utmost glory and sunshine. Laziness was filled all around the city as the people were recharging themselves for the week ahead by sleeping, some were roaming around with their families and loved ones.

Meanwhile in the Khan Bahadur household the afternoon was not so lazy as it should have been. Because the toddler in their house slept early the previous day and now she woke up early keeping every one awake with herself. Umeed loves her little one's laughs and giggles whenever she blows raspberries on her tummy or does a peek-a-boo infront of her. Currently she was doing it and Farjaad was looking at the too ladies of his life who have him wrapped around their fingers, admiring and smiling at them.

Umeed kissed Arzu's cheeks and then eyes and then forehead before going to get ready as she's leaving for her café. Farjaad hates it whenever she goes to the café on weekends but she just says that it's not your office Mr. CEO it's a café which is open on weekends as well. And as her café is just starting to get popular and the priority of many people, he lets her go with grumpy face but before getting a kiss and a promise for more after she comes back home.

So today when she went to get ready and Farjaad was playing with his daughter happily laughing and her kicking her little feet in the air, making him feel complete. Meanwhile, Umeed got ready for the day and came back kissing Arzu again and rushed downstairs forgetting that her husband also needed that attention. Before he could say something she was already gone and he just pouted but his sad grumpy face got wiped off when his daughter cackled looking at him like she enjoys what her Baba is going through.

After Umeed left and Arzu and Farjaad played together for sometime, she starts crying. Farjaad knew that it's time for her feed so he lift her in his arms and moved towards the kitchen so that he can make her bottle to feed his little sunshine which looks like her mother but her habits and more moods resemble him.

Reaching the kitchen he handed Arzu to Anthony, their housekeeper and started making her formula. She was crying and Anthony was calming her down by walking here and there with her in his arms. When Farjaad finished he moved towards Anthony taking Arzu form his arms saying

"Bus bus bus mera bacha. Aa gaya ye lo aa gaya mein bus"

He cradled her in his arms feeding her the bottle and moving towards their room to lay her down in her basinet while slightly rocking it.
Arzu was sucking the bottle and dozing off and when she completely slept he smiled looking at her taking the bottle out of her baby lips and kissing her gently on her head and covered her with a blanket before going to sit on the couch with his laptop to complete his work meanwhile she sleeps.

***********************

Farjaad was startled by a cry erupting in the quite room and quickly shut the laptop off and moved towards his daughter who was crying and he picked her up and carried her calming her down. She got quite after some time and then he took her to give her a bath and changed her clothes giving her the full princess treatment she deserves.

After the bath she was playing with her father again and then she dozed off on Farjaad's chest and he smiled looking at her. His eyelids got heavy and he also slept with Arzu securely lying down on him, his arms wrapped tightly around her petite figure.

***********************

Farjaad woke up in the evening when he noticed Arzu is up and let her down on the bed and she just moved around smiling all active and jumpy like her mother. Farjaad looked at the watch and realized that it's almost time for Umeed to get off work and decided to pick her up. He called Niggo to take care of Arzu while he takes a quick shower and gets ready. After coming back he walked towards Niggo and Arzu who were happily laughing at each other and he smiled. Thanking Niggo and earning a little smack from his mother because he shouldn't have said that he moved towards Arzu and changed her clothes. He made her wear a cute little dress with a baby hairband and moved towards their car to pick his love up.

Reaching the café he ringed Umeed up telling her that they are waiting for her in the parking lot. He picked Arzu up from her baby seat from the back seat of the car and made her sit on his lap she was happily looking around the surroundings while he was looking at her. His moment got interrupted when the door of the passenger seat opened and Umeed came sitting on the seat she sighed looking tired after the day. She turned around and all her tiredness vanished looking at her little fairy who looked adorable in a dress and a cute hairband. Arzu seeing her mother tried to jump into her arms with squeals of happiness and Umeed laughed taking her in her arms kissing her and started talking to her to which she replied with her baby voices. Farjaad seeing this got jealous that his wife who forgot to give him a kiss in the morning is now playing with their daughter not even bothering to greet him. Sensing that the car hasn't moved yet she looked at her husband who was already looking at her and she said

"Kia hua! Chalein bhi"

He came out of his thoughts and started driving with a frown on his face and sadness looming on his features.

Reaching home Umeed moved into the house and Farjaad got a call when he came back to their room he saw Umeed playing with Arzu and her laughing.

Looking at him she asked

"Aap ko kia hua hy? Aisi shakal kion banai hui hy?"

Before he could reply Arzu started crying again and she shifted her attention towards her again and changed her up and fed her. After Arzu fell asleep she carefully placed her on the bed and looked at Farjaad who was now standing near the window looking out at particularly nothing.

She moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his torso from the back. He just scoffed and unwrapped her arms. Umeed knew something was up with her grumpy husband today and she turned him towards herself wrapping her arms around him again tightly this time so that he couldn't run away.

"Mere pyare sy shohar ko kia hua hy, hmm"

She said and he looked at her and then looked away. Grabbing his face and moving it infront of hers again she questioned him with her eyes and he replied with

"Kuch nhi. Bus meri biwi mujh sy utna pyar nhi karti jitna mein us sy karta hun"

She wasn't expecting this she gasped and asked him

"Or ye aap ko kion lagta hy?"

He replied

"Bus you don't love me anymore. You only care about Arzu it's not like I don't like it infact I love it but you ignore me. And you don't even give me my kisses now"

He finished with a pout and turned away again. Umeed wanted to laugh at her childish husband but controlled it and turned his face towards her again.

"Farjaad I'm sorry. It's not like I stopped loving you or it has lessened with time in fact it's more and more every moment. When I see you becoming the best father to our daughter the best son and son-in-law and the best brother and brother-in-law and on the top most the bestest husband to me without whom I don't even know how to exist I fell in love with you even more, so stop saying this han"

She continued

"Or rahi baat aap ki kiss or attention ki to I forgot I'm sorry for that but iska matlab ye to nhi hy k aap bachon ki tarah naraaz hojaen hmm?"

She then kissed him. And he kissed her back. After that they were sitting on the bed him laying down with her head on his lap and her moving fingers into his hair. She said

"Wese mujhe nhi pata tha meray do do bache hein or meray bare bache ko sub sy ziada meri attention chahiye hoti hy"

She then laughed and he smiled kinda agreeing with her and she chuckled thinking

"What a child he is! My grump child"
And smiled falling asleep afterwards.

********************

So this was a request by a loveliest person. Thanks for the idea love hope you like it.

Also keep commenting and voting loads of love 💕