An Expedite

Hi guys 👋 I'm back. Hope you missed me 😅. So this was a totally random idea. Hope you like it I'll wait for your comments and don't forget to vote. Also drop your ideas in because I need them 😌. I'm waiting 🤞
______________________________________

Umeed's café was running smoothly and now was leading in terms of customer opinions and quality with popularity. Everyone was on cloud nine including Pasha sahab, he usually visits the cafe as he retired and then helps Hilal Chachu in some errands usually dealing with the accounts and sending Umeed home to spend some time with Farjaad as their work timings clash and they need attention of their spouse.

Life was going smoothly for all of them all busy in their respective lives but one thing they were lacking was quality time with each other. This was taking a toll on both of them and everyone noticed it. The shine in Umeed's eyes wasn't much as it used to be. Pasha Sahab seeing this discussed it with the clan and asked her to go to Islamabad in pretense of a business meet. She agreed because she was waiting for this opportunity for long.

At the following evening she came back and Farjaad was sitting on the bed working on his laptop. Seeing her he shut it off and she came running into his spread arms snuggling into his chest. This was the best feeling ever, coming home from a hectic day in the warmth of your loved ones.

"Aa gai meri begum sahiba ghar"

He said smiling and kissing the crown of her head, caressing her hair. She just hummed, her eyes closed.

Chuckling at her antiques he looked at her with the love which is growing with every moment that passes.

"Acha ye batao kuch khaya hua hy?"

She just shook her head in denial and he pulled her face in his palms kissing her forehead and said

"Acha chalo jao fresh hojao or change karlo and I'll bring food, hmm. Chalo shabash meri jaan saath mein mil k khate hein"

Listening to this she nodded and went to take a quick shower and was too lazy to chose the clothes to wear so she put on one of his T shirt and her sweat pants and came back. He already was sitting with a plate of food on the bed, waiting for her. She smiled and thinking how lucky is she, went towards him and sat infront of him who was already making a morsel and then forwarded towards her to take a bite. She then made a morsel and moved her hand towards his mouth indicating him to eat by the rise of her eyebrows. He smiled and ate it with a smile.

After finishing the meal and having a cup of tea, they were cuddling, Farjaad running his fingers in her hair and her hands on his chest. A peaceful silence enveloping them. The silence was broken by Umeed,

"Farjaad", she said her fingers moving in circles on his well-built chest.

"G Farjaad ki jaan"

"Mujhe Islamabad jaana hy, meri meeting hy. Aap mere saath chalein please. We will get a break and some time together to spend. Away from this busy routine."

She said her eyes now looking up to him and his eyes looking back into her big black orbs.

"Ok madam ozelle, at your command. We'll go together"

He replied with a smile and kissed her forehead. Her eyes shone. And she said

"Pakka na, aap busy to nhi hein na?"

"Nhi nhi I'm free"

He lied, he had a very important investment meeting scheduled up but he could ask his mom or anyone to handle this. Work can wait, his wife is more precious to him then anything else.