Chapter 3: Sister Bonding Time

I almost broke my complex's elevator button by the amount of pressing I did on the damn thing. If only I had this skill when I played Super Mario Party against my friends. Maybe then I'd actually win a game for once.

Ding! 'Finally!' I was about to step out when I was met with a familiar face, no, faces. "Oh, (Y/n). You usually don't come home this late." Aizawa said, surprised to see me as I was to see him. He looked tired, not the sleeping tired, tired from working, kind of tired. "Yeah, I was on a date but it didn't go well. I went somewhere after that and got sidetracked." I briefly explained myself. We were close enough friends to share our personal lives.

He gave an understanding nod and an "ooh". "Hi Miss (Y/n)!" Eri waved from his shoulder with a smile plastered on her face. I smile back, "Hey little goober. Whatcha up to this evening with your pops here, hm?" I asked, stepping out of the elevator. Her face lit up as her hands ran through Aizawa's long black locks. "We are gonna go pick up Papa Cloud! Then we are gonna get happy meals!" She giggles, excitement written all over her. Papa Cloud is what she calls Shirakumo because his hair looks fluffy and soft as a cloud. She calls Aizawa "Papa Zawa".

"That sounds amazing" I glanced at Aizawa. "So amazing in fact, I should let you guys be on your way. Don't want to keep you guys from your awesome family dinner." I excused myself. It was a quick and polite way out of this conversation. I would love to stay and chat with them but I could not. I was already late as it was for my sister.

Aizawa nods. Gently he taps her knee and says, "Say bye-bye to (Y/n) now." His attention fell on me. Eri gave the most energetic nod I had ever seen. "Bye-bye Miss (Y/n)!!" She giggled, waving like crazy with one hand and the other tugging poor Aizawa's hair. I could tell he was holding in the pain he felt from it while I was trying to hold in my laugh seeing him trying to keep his impassive resting dead face together.

"Bye-bye, Eri~" I sang-songly, waving back. We waved to each other 'bye' and they left in the elevator. Once they were gone, I ran like a mad woman down the hall to my apartment.

»»——♡——««

"I am so so so so so so SO sorry I was late Jirou!! I didn't look at the time and —" Jirou grabbed me by the shoulders "First, Calm down. Second, Makoto is in her room studying." She released me once I appeared less stressed from her reassurance. "We can chat tomorrow on Facetime about your date tonight. You go shower and have sister bonding time stuff, or whatever siblings do, I am gonna go home." She was grabbing her stuff as she was telling me this.

I walked her to the door "Thanks for babysitting, Jirou." I thanked and she smiled. "Anytime (Y/n)." She and I fist bump when she said that, a little thing between me and Jirou. "I'm always here for you and that little Legolas sister of yours." Jirou stepped out of the door. "Byeeee." We both said in unison.

I closed the door after her and I went to Makoto's room. "Knock knock. Guess who's home?" I said through the door. I tried not to laugh hearing a book slam and running feet rushing to the door. The door which almost ripped off by how Makoto yanked the thing wide open. "(Y/n)! Your home!" Makoto greeted me with that big smile of hers, giving me a tight hug.

"You came home late. That's a good sign, it means the date must've gone well!" She pulled away and noticed my new accessory "Ooooh ~ He got you jewelry on a first date?! Is that how first dates are supposed to normally go? I have been asked out before but haven't gone out on a date myself. What's his name? How old was he? Does he have money? Siblings? Is there gonna be a second date?!" Makoto was bombarding me with questions left and right. My brain was having a hard time comprehending them all.