Chapter 6: A Whole New World~

I woke up to see a white ceiling. 'Am I . . . In a hospital?' It was odd for me to be happy to be seeing something that reminded me of a hospital. I honestly rather be in a hospital than anywhere else. 'If I am in a hospital . . . that means it all was just a dream. I just hit my head or got hit from a car or —' I sat up and saw the room I was in. 'Nope.' I mentally sigh 'I am still here.' I was in a white room with nicer furniture than my apartment with Makoto.

My stuff was on the table by the bed. I grabbed it and made sure everything was in there, luckily it was. Creak. The door opening made me cower back into the corner of the bed with the nearby flower vase I held up. Prepared to throw it at whoever - no - whatever came from behind that door.

"Ah! I see you're finally awake." Said the man with dark blue eyes that matched his K-drama male lead-looking hair, holding things in his hands. His clothes seemed straight out of a fantasy game, simple and plain; matching his signature hair color. This man appeared human . . . So far.

"Um . . . Can you please put the vase down?" He asks while adjusting his glasses. He didn't move closer as he kept his distance by standing at the door he closed contemplation. I set the vase down after a good minute of contemplation. "Who are you and where am I?" I spoke with more demand than I normally would. I was on guard for everything and anyone right now. How could I not be? After the shit I just went through in - what I am guessing - has been a few hours? Maybe even a date or two? I couldn't be nice (Y/n) right now. I had to show some dominance in this horrible world.

I took every aspect of this man. Drilling him into my brain's memory. This guy seemed to be an important NPC-like person by the fabric band around his arm. It was similar to that of a student counselor member from my school days. Willing to bet he is either some leader or genius of some magic in this world.

The man's shoulders relaxed, guessing he was relieved he didn't get to kiss the vase I had. "My name is Tenya Ida. You are in the infirmary ward of Cassiopeia Village." Ida introduced himself in the same language I had back home. 'Good. I won't have to learn a language at least.' It was a good start to navigating this place. 'I called it, leader of this village.' I gave myself a high five, in my head.

The name of this village made the reality of my situation worse. The reality of that I was no longer my world. "That definitely nowhere in Japan." I mumbled. Ida heard me, his facial expressions made it easy to tell what he was thinking. He didn't hide his expressions well. "What is this Ja-pa-n? Is that where you're from?" He asks, tilting his head curiously to the side. I sheepishly laugh a little. "Yeah, you can say that . . ." I answered under my breath.

I clear my throat, wanting to move on. "How did I get here?" I started with my interrogation of questions on him. "Villagers came with me to the Demon King Forest when we saw your celestial light from the Star. Bright and powerful it was, it could be seen all the way from our village. I won't be surprised if it was seen all across Stella." He laughed a little at his own joke. I didn't laugh, I was only confused by the mention of "Stella". I assumed it is the name of this world or nation, it was either of those guesses.

Ida cleared his throat and was going to continue until he gestured to the seat by this room's table. I gave a nod and he sat down by it after laying a set of clothes on the edge of the bed. I didn't touch them. I wanted answers. "Anyways, " He brushed off the awkwardness from earlier "We found you fighting off against an Araknid. Then you passed out and we brought you here. You have been unconscious for about 3 hours." He finished his explanation with a smile. Ida was stiff the entire time, he seemed stiffer even as he smiled.

I Made A Deal With A  Dragon From Another World (Fantasy Bakugo × Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara