Chapter 9: Willow Valleys Special Chocolate

"Just. Tell. Me."

"Nope."

"Ugh!"

"Hey! We're here!"

Willows Valley was a cute suburban town with many different story stone and wooden houses. Willow trees with little white flowers were scattered around the village, hence the name. There were two tall windmills twirling from the evening cool breeze coming in. The sun was starting to set in the far distance. (A/n: *cough* totally not inspired by Spingvale from Genshin Impact).

He had tried to get this information out of me for nearly 2 hours. The demon dragon shifter was committed, I give him that, but he was losing his mind. I depicted him as the impatient type, clearly, I was wrong. He was adamant out of his own spite rather than curiosity at this point. Like a little game. A game I was fully prepared to win.

"Lets put this fight on hold and grab some grub. If there is time after, let's purchase some clothes for you or get more supplies if the shops are still open when we finish eating." If I didn't change the subject now I might stab him. This wasn't because I was close to giving in or anything - I was just starving. I will become violent if I do not eat for too long. No one, not even me, wants to see violent (Y/n).

Katsuki muttered something under his tongue before he motioned for me to follow him. He led us to a tavern with a little wooden duck sign with a carved sign that read: "Ugly Duckling". 'Why does this remind me of the tavern seen from Tangled?' I wondered and followed Katsuki inside. Unlike Tangled, there were no ruffians or scary customers. It was pretty casual and average NPC-looking locals sitting at wooden tables. Drinking and eating like a typical day.

The two of us went and sat in a booth. It required serious cushion. The seats were nothing but hardwood, terribly uncomfortable. 'My ass is going to be numb after this.' I hoped the food here was good, otherwise, I would murder the owner for terrible food and furniture. I tossed my thick jacket, hat, and gloves on the open spot beside me which made me feel less suffocated and hot.

A girl with big eyes and long dark green hair that was tied into a bow at the end approached us. A pen and a little scroll in hand. "Hello! Welcome to the Ugly Duckling. I'm Tsuyu, and will be your server for this evening. What can I get for you two?" She asks with her pen at the ready to write down our order. "Soba bowl for me and green tea for me, please, and thank you." I managed to place my order without drooling. Just mentioning my warm meal was making my stomach growl to the point it hurt. "--Soba?" I didn't hear the first part of her question but my heart was already breaking hearing Soba was in the question. "Don't tell me this realm doesn't have soba either." I felt my spirit leaving me "I am gonna die here." I added.

"Uh, Realm?" Tsuyu tilts her head in both wonder and confusion. "She asked if you want your soba hot or cold, Ea - Ahem - dummy." Katsuki quickly came to save my ass who is in the clouds from being hungry. "Hot on both." I answer this poor girl. Tsuyu eyes the both of us then shrugs it off and scribbles down my order. "And for you, sir?" Tsuyu looked at Katsuki. "I will have three orders of the 14 oz well-done steaks. Veggies and mashed potatoes, and mac as my sides." He casually said all that had me stare at him. Baffled by his order.

'And she thought the mention of 'realm' was the big shocker?' Talk about keeping a low profile when this man - demon - was ordering so much more than the human body could handle. "Will that be all sir?" Tsuyu was not at all surprised by his order. How the hell is she so calm?! "No," He answered. 'WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN "NO"?! HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU GETTING?! AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING OUR COIN?! ALSO KEEP A LOW PROFILE TOO?!' I was at the brim edge of losing my marbles by this dragon demon. (A/n: The fuck you mean nuh-uh? Lol).