It's official

Kayla's POV

the next day I spend the day with the boys at Ashton's house as they rehearse for the open mic.

Calum was acting goofy the whole rehearsal and kept making faces while doing his solos.

I could barely stop laughing.

"Let's take it from the bridge guys, we're not getting it quite right yet" Ashton commands.

They do so and it sounds awesome.

"Guys I think you need a break, let's go out for lunch." I suggest.

We all get into Ashton's moms mini van and Ashton drives us to a small diner downtown.

We all get burgers and milkshakes and share some fries.

"So Calum." Mikey says turning to Calum and raising an eyebrow.

Calum blushes and the Gus all nod at eachother but I'm just confused.

Suddenly they all take their food and walk out of the diner, paying the waitress on their way out.

Calum scoots over to sit across from me and I chuckle.

"What's going on??" I laugh as he moves his nearly finished milkshake to then side and puts his straw into my nearly full one.

He nods and points to the milkshake in the middle of the table and I roll my eyes as we both lean forward to take a sip.

He moves his head forward a bit to nudge mine and puts his hand to my cheek to lift my face to kiss him.

I blush and so does he when we pull apart.

"Did you guys plan this whole thing?" I finally ask.

"Sorta." he confesses as he eats a fry.

"You guys are such dorks." I scoff jokingly.

"But I'm YOU'RE dork!" He exclaims with a laugh.

"Yeah I guess you are." I agree with a smile and try to cutely scrunch up my nose.

"So what about Axel?" He asks cautiously.

"Axel who?" I joke as I lean forward to give him a peck on the lips.

He smirks an adorable smirk and we both turn to see the guys cheering as they sit outside in the van.

"So does this mean...?" Calum questions raising an eyebrow.

"You're stuck with me mr.hood!" I laugh and take a sip of the milkshake.

"I couldn't be more pleased ms.richards!" He beams.

We raise a toast to a new relationship with the clink of our French fries and seal the night with even more band practice.

Today was a pretty good day.

(A/N gets guys!! So I know it's been forever since I've updated before the fame, because I was focusing on the sister (btw it is now completed so if you have not read it please check that out) and now I have more time to update before the fame since its summer!!! So I hoped you enjoyed this short little chapter and that you keep on reading, commenting, and voting!
~Julia <3 )