Day 1

Kayla's POV

I walk down the halls with my two best friends at my side, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford.

We've known eachother since kindergarten and stuck together ever since.

It's the first day of grade 11 and we're all excited for a new year.

We are walking towards our lockers when we see Ashton Irwin, the most popular guy in school and a senior this year, shove some nerdy kid against a locker.

He looks like he's in grade 10 this year, I kind of recognize him, I think he's names Luke.

"Hey, Ashton, what the hell was that for!" Calum yells at him angrily while walking towards him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was I bothering you?" he snorts back.

"Ya, you were, what did he ever do to you?!?" Calum snorts back at him.

"Why don't you mind your own business." Ashton growls towering over Calum.

Calum just glares at him and then turns away and rolls his eyes.

He talks to Michael about what a jerk Ashton is while I help Luke up.

"Are you ok?" I ask pulling him up and helping him with his books.

"Ya, I'm fine..." He says shyly fixing his glasses.

"Has he bullied you before?" I ask.

"Uh-um, ya kind of..." he stutters.

"You have to stand up to him, or tell someone at least and get help." I explain.

"I... I can't do that..." he says quietly as the bell rings for class.

"I'll see you around." I say handing him his books and joining Michael and Calum again to go to class.

He just looks down at the ground holding his books tightly to his chest and nods with a bit of a wave.

After math and science class I meet up with Calum and Michael to go to lunch.

We grab our food, it's Mac and cheese day, yum, and then sit down at our usual table.

We talk for a bit and then the whole room goes silent when we hear someone from the popular table angrily slam down their lunch tray.

We look across the room to see Ashton standing up from his table and facing his girlfriend Amy, the most popular girl in school, who also happens to be a total devil.

"How could you do this to me?!? I saw all the pictures so don't play dumb Amy!" he shouts at her.

I can see her whisper something but can't make out what she said said from over here.

"I don't care if you're sorry!!! we're done so go ahead and cheat on someone else!" he yells and then pushes her out of the way and storms out.

Then everyone acts like nothing happened and goes back to eating their lunch.

The three of us just laugh at everything that just happened because the populars are over dramatic idiots 24/7 so why should we be sympathetic?

The bell rings and we clear our trays and go to history class.

Then we have English and then P.E.

The after noon flies by, and then Michael and Calum and I all go to the beach.

That was one eventful first day.

(A/N hey guys! don't worry I am still working on the sister fanfic and if you haven't seen that yet please go check it out if you like magcon, and If you like this story so far please tell me in the comments or by voting because it motivated me to write more and more! so please vote, comment, and read! ~ Julia <3 )