004.

CHAPTER FOUR
UNDER THE INFLUENCE
1:57 ━━━━━━❍── -0:52
              ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺                           
  volume:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇100%

♪ You don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body lightweight speaks to me ♪

M'Baku licked his lips before giving off a smile and rubbing his beard. Taimani was drunk and singing Who Booty by John Hart while twerking on M'Baku.

"Who booty is it!" M'Bauke sang along as both of his hands slides up the back of her thighs until he rested on her backside.

T'Challa and Erik laughed, watching M'Baku as Taimani pours a drink down his throat. Dream stands up and walks over to Erik. Erik let out a laugh and pulls Dream onto his lap. Dream smiled.

"I should have brought Nakia with me," T'Challa muttered.

Meanwhile, Trinity was on the phone with her husband, dry snitching on Taimani. "Babe, he's 6′ 5″, and your sister is possessed," Trinty said as she watched Taimani dry-humping M'Baku.

Jonathan shook his head and put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear what Trinity was saying. Joshua frowned, heading into his protective big brother mode.

"Where did this guy come from?" Joshua asked Trinity.

"Wakanda," Trinity answered.

"Where the hell is Wakanda?" Jonathan asked.

Joe pulled out his phone and googled Wakanda.

"Africa," Joe answered as Jonathan and Joshua looked at him in shock while Joseph was trying to figure out where his little sister met M'Baku.

"How did they meet?" Josepha asked Trinity.

Trinity chuckled as Dream and Taimani started having a twerk-off.

"The same night she came to watch y'all wrestle," Trinity answered.

"That was three nights ago and she's already acting like that with him," Joseph said.

"Trin, sis, I love you but if you don't hang up that phone and started drinking, I'm going to punch you in the throat," Taimani shouted at Trinity.

"Bye, babe," Trinity said, immediately ending the call and picking up a champagne glass.

T'Challa let out a nervous chuckle and picked up his drink when Taimani gave him a look.

M'Baku dipped his head towards her ear. "Relax," He said softly. Taimani leaned right into him, resting her cheek against the scruff of his beard.

M'Baku's hand came up to grab the back of her neck, and with his other hand he brought her in close, he kissed her. Taimani opened her mouth to grant him more access. She raised her arms to wrap them around his neck as he used his other hand to squeeze her thigh.

"Get a room!" Erik shouted at them.

M'Baku broke the kiss and rested his head on her shoulder kissing her there lightly.

"Oh, we about to do that anyway," Taimani said as she got off of M'Baku's lap and stood up. She gestured for him to do the same.

She grabbed her purse and said her goodbyes before leading M'Baku out of the restaurant. They walked over to his car and M'Baku unlocked it.

"Where are we heading?" M'Baku asked her.

"First, the backseat, then my house," She answered as she opened the door.

"Why the backseat?" M'Baku asked her.

Taimani slid her hand into his jeans and started stroking his dick, it quickly came to life. M'Baku pulled her hand away and made her lie down on the backseat, pulled her leggings down swiftly along with her underwear.

He put his thumb on her clit and playing with it, before he buried his face into her pussy, she caught her breath for a moment. His tongue swirled inside her hole, licking up all the juices that flowed.

"Shit," Taimani moaned as she gripped his head and buck her hips as she was about to cum on his tongue.

M'Baku stopped.

Taimani pulled herself up and rested on her elbows.

"Why did you stop?" Taimani asked him.

M'Baku turned her around and entered her in doggy style.