003.

Chapter Three ~ The female CEO

M'Baku sat between Ochanya and Maaliq on the talon fighter as it raises into the air. T'Challa raises a single eyebrow at Shuri who aggressively nudges him. He puts an arm on her shoulder to stop her.

"What is it?" T'Challa asked Shuri.

"It's her," Shuri answered with excitement in her voice.

T'Challa is confused.

"Who is her?" T'Challa asked his younger sister.

"The CEO of Tidal Wave Corporation, Dr. Aqua Devi Riordan," Shuri answered.

"Oh, your idol," T'Challa said, finally understanding why Shuri was bothering him.

"Say something," Shuri told T'Challa said.

"Dr. Aqua Devi Riordan," T'Challa said, getting Ochanya's attention.

"Yes, Your Majesty," Ochanya said.

M'Baku raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you calling Ochanya by that name?" M'Baku asked T'Challa.

"M'Baku did you not know your wife is a world-renowned marine biologist?" T'Challa asked him.

M'Baku looked at Ochanya and frowned.

"Well, there isn't much I know about her since you know she was supposed to be dead," M'Baku replied.

Ochanya rolled her eyes.

"So, Shuri, am I really your idol? Because you're my idol too," Ochanya said as she got up to walk over to Shuri, whose eyes lit up at Ochanya's words.

"Really?" Shuri asked as patted the seat next to her for Ochanya to sit.

"Yes, your work is insightful, I have learned from it and applied your approach in my work, and I found your Little Sauron design particularly elegant," Ochanya explained to Shuri.

"Thank you, I looked into marine biology because you encouraged me, I saw your seminar on investigations to improve marine life. Of course, I have just been experimenting with manipulating the energy of vibranium to better marine life," Shuri said.

Ochanya smiled.

"I would love to see what you have so far," Ochanya told Shuri.

"It would be an honor to have you in my lab, Dr. Aqua Devi Riordan," Shuri said.

"Ochanya," Ochanya said.

"Hmm?" Shuri asked.

"You can call me, Ochanya, Shuri," Ochanya replied with a smile.

M'Baku looked at T'challa and frowned.

"I've only gotten my wife back for barely a day and your sister has stolen her from me," M'Baku told him.

T'Challa chuckled.

"I'm sure Maaliq will keep you busy that you won't even mind Shuri and Ochanya spending time together," T'Challa said.

Maaliq looked at M'Baku.

"Don't worry, Baba, I'll keep you entertained," Maaliq told him.

M'Baku laid a hand on his son's shoulder and smiled. "Yes, we'll have more fun together than your mother and Shuri," M'Baku said.

"Yes, we will," Maaliq said in agreement.

Ochanya shook her head and Shuri stuck her tongue out at M'Baku. M'Baku stuck his tongue out back at her.

"Childish," Shuri said.