viii. I F F O R E V E R C O M E S

𝑰𝒇 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔

Ever since I met you... you've had this effect on me. You've been able to make me feel ways I thought I would never be able to feel again.
T.K. Chapin, Love Again

Ch'ah Toh Almehen was just as she remembered so long ago...

Ch'ah Toh Almehen

REAL NAMECh'ah Toh Almehen

REAL NAME
Ch'ah Toh Almehen

ALIAS(ES)
K'uk'ulkan
Namor

SPECIES
Talokanil Mutant

CITIZENSHIP
Talokanil

GENDER
Male

DATE OF BIRTH
1571–1572

TITLE(S)
King of Talokan

STATUS
Alive

King Ch'ah Toh Almehen is a Talokanil mutant who rules the underwater kingdom of Talokan. Ch'ah Toh Almehen was born in 1571/1572 as the son of Fen and an Aztec Purépecha pochteca mercenary spy in the Yucatán. Before his birth, Fen, pregnant at the time, and her fellow tribesman of Mesoamericans became inflicted with smallpox brought by Spanish Conquistadores. To survive, the tribe consumed a blue plant found underwater in an attempt to alleviate their sickness. However, the plant was laced with traces of Vibranium, altering the tribe's anatomy and biology in the process.

Shortly afterward, Ch'ah Toh Almehen was born, with the effects of the plant Fen consumed causing him to undergo abnormal mutations such as winged feet, pointed ears, and human-like skin color. He never knew his father. Ch'ah Toh Almehen would be recognized as the firstborn son of Talokan, as well as a mutant, and worshipped as their feathered Serpent God, K'uk'ulkan.