00.

𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔

❝𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, '𝐄𝐥 𝐍𝐢ñ𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫', '𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞'. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.❞

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑

REAL NAME
Ch'ah Toh Almehen

ALIAS(ES)
K'uk'ulkan
Namor

SPECIES
Talokanil Mutant

CITIZENSHIP
Talokanil

GENDER
Male

DATE OF BIRTH
1571–1572

TITLE(S)
King of Talokan

STATUS
Alive

BIOGRAPHY

Ch'ah Toh Almehen was born in 1571/1572 as the son of Fen and an Aztec Purépecha pochteca mercenary spy[4] in the Yucatán. Prior to his birth, Fen, pregnant at the time, and her fellow tribesman of Mesoamericans became inflicted with smallpox brought by Spanish Conquistadores. To survive, the tribe consumed a blue plant found underwater in an attempt to alleviate their sickness. However, the plant was laced with traces of Vibranium, altering the tribe's anatomy and biology in the process.

The tribe became the first Talokanil, retreating to the ocean to start their new lives there, away from the threats of the surface world. Shortly afterward, Ch'ah Toh Almehen was born, with the effects of the plant Fen consumed causing him to undergo abnormal mutations such as winged feet, pointed ears and a human-like skin color. He never knew his father. Ch'ah Toh Almehen would be recognized as the firstborn son of Talokan, as well as a mutant, and worshipped as their feathered Serpent God, K'uk'ulkan.

King Ch'ah Toh Almehen is a Talokanil mutant who rules the underwater kingdom of Talokan. As he aged slowly and gained the respect of the Talokanil, they started to worship him as K'uk'ulkan. Following his mother's death, he visited the surface world and witnessed the atrocities of Spanish colonization, causing him to take violent action, earning him the name Namor from his enemies. Determined to protect his people from the surface world, Namor felt threatened when the United States came close to discovering his country while searching for vibranium. Namor came into contact with Wakanda and proposed a military alliance, but the Golden Tribe resisted waging war against the world. In response, Namor led his people against Wakanda. He was ultimately defeated by Shuri, now the new Black Panther, and was forced to yield, still expecting that eventually, Wakanda would ask for his help.