001.

ᴀɴɴ ᴀʟᴇ

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴇ,
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
-ᴘ.. ᴊᴀɢᴀᴅᴇᴇʜ ᴋᴜᴍᴀʀ

T'Challa stood there amused at Erik's stubbornness to come out of the cell.

"I'm not coming out, not while she's here," Erik said as he sat in the corner of the cell that was custom-made to keep him locked up after T'Challa won their rematch.

"This nigga must have lost his rabbit ass," Oshen muttered to herself as she watched Erik hold on to the cell bars as two royal guards tried to pull him out.

"I would rather be a prisoner for the rest of my life than go with her," Erik said.

"Trifling motherfucker," Oshen said as Shuri chuckled at Erik pouting like a little boy.

"I don't understand why are you afraid of your wife," T'Challa said to Erik, once they got him out of the cell.

Erik stood behind the two Dora Milaje women who stood between Oshen and T'Challa.

"She's batshit crazy," Erik told T'Challa.

"Erik, are you serious? Are you fucking serious right now? I came here to rescue you after that failed attempt of a coup d'état and whatever you were trying to do here and you're acting like this towards me," Oshen said as she rolled her eyes.

"The last time I saw you, what did you do to me?" Erik asked Oshen.

Oshen kissed her teeth.

"What did you do to him?" Shuri asked Oshen, curious about why Erik would be so afraid of the beautiful woman.

"Nothing, I just stabbed him a couple of times that's all," Oshen answered.

"A couple of times?! Woman, you poured gasoline all over me then chased me with a flamethrower!" Erik shouted in disbelief.

"That sounds like attempted murder," T'Challa said.

"I love you," Shuri told Oshen, smiling.

Shuri was impressed with the woman. Anyone who could get Erik to cower in fear was good in her eyes. Oshen was her idol and she was determined to get her to stay in Wakanda.

"Exactly, she tried to murder me and now she wants to play the caring wife. No! She wants something," Erik said as he moved from behind the Dora Milaje women and walked up to Oshen.

Erik was now mere inches away from her face, close enough for her to smell his breath.

"Don't you ever fucking walk up on me like that," Oshen said as she reached out and grabbed Erik's neck, lifting him off of the ground and tightening her grip around his throat adequately for him to gasp for air.

T'Challa gasped.

Shuri squealed.

"How can you treat a man that you love that way?" T'Challa asked.

Oshen chuckled.

"Love? I don't love this fool," Oshen answered.

Oshen could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her. She sighed and dropped Erik.

"If you don't love him then how and why did you two get married?" Shuri asked.

Erik was clever, funny, powerful, and thrilling and there was never a boring moment while he was around that's what made Oshen like him in the first place. He could be overwhelming to be around sometimes but she was always able to handle it.

"Military benefits," Erik answered.

"Military benefits?" T'Challa asked.

Shuri shook her head.

"You two got married for military benefits," Shuri said in shock.

"Yes, we did that and you would do it too for some benefits," Oshen said.