001.

Chapter One: All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast

"I met my husband when I was thirteen out in Oakland

"I met my husband when I was thirteen out in Oakland. I've been with him since I was fifteen years old, he's my best fucking friend. He has helped me on so many levels ... just to have someone that you just like is so important. And someone that is honest. We are the ride-or-die type of couple," I answered.

Manoucheca had invited me on her podcast, All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast, to talk about new music, life, and anything topic we could think of.

"Really?" Manoucheca asked.

"Listen, back in the days, Erik and I used to pull up on the opps. Shit, we still do but only if we feel like it's beyond ignoring. I remember I had my first fight because Erik was fighting this boy and his girlfriend started hitting Erik cause he was winning and I was standing there like okay I can't let this bitch keep hitting my hand," I explained with a laugh. "So, I just rushed and tackled her to the ground and I just knew to keep hitting her," I added.

"Please tell me you won?" Manoucheca asked me.

"I'm undefeated in these streets, Manoucheca," I answered before busting out laughing. "Girl no, she tore me the fuck up but I had heart and that's all that mattered because then everyone knew I was always going to have Erik's back even if it meant getting my ass beat the fuck up," I answered.

"Please tell me you learned how to fight after that?" Manoucheca asked. "Because I know Erik doesn't have you out here with no training," She continued.

"He trained me after that," I replied.

"Good," She said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, I definitely want to talk to you a little bit about being a mom. [Laughs] How has that been? Do you plan to have more kids? Is the factory closed for good? What's it like being a mother?" Manouchea asked.

"First of all, being a mother is the biggest damn blessing on this planet. I'm so happy that god allowed me to experience this. You know, four times. I've always loved children and I've always been great with children. My children mean the world to me but Erik and I are done for now. Maybe in another year or two, we could change our minds and pop out another one but for now, this factory is closed. But I absolutely love being a mom," I answered.

"Yeah. I want to have a baby soon and I know it's going to be a huge shift for me because I'm used to going wherever I want, whenever I want, and I know having a baby was going to change all that," Manoucheca said.

"Right. Having a baby is a huge change but I think you'll do amazing as a mother," I said.

"Really?" Manoucheca asked.

"Yeah, girl!" I exclaimed.

We laughed.

"Thank you, Ardessi," Manoucheca said.

19,855,689 likesardessi Quality time with my King 👑 @kingkillmonger ❤️View all 103,861 comments

19,855,689 likes
ardessi Quality time with my King
👑 @kingkillmonger ❤️
View all 103,861 comments

"You ready to record?" Erik asked me.

I smiled.

"Yeah," I answered as I walked into the booth.

Erik and I were recording our latest song together for his upcoming album. I was a bit nervous because I haven't been in the studio for over two years now. I felt like a newbie. I did my vocal warm-ups before placing on my headphones.

"You don't have to be nervous, baby, you got this," Erik said as clicking the button to talk to me.

I smiled.

"You know me so well," I said.

Erik chuckled.

"You know I do. Are you ready to sing?" Erik asked.

"Yeah," I answered as I scanned the lyrics.

The music started.

Don't wanna fight no more
Keep me where I belong
I've tried and I've tried
But I just can't hide from your love

Oh, boy, you're shining
You know you're my diamond
You need reminding
This moment of timing when your
Soul needs aligning
It's me, you confide in
Seeking and hiding
You know where to find me, babe

Feeling
I can feel it
Pressure
Pressure
Don't you get that
Diamonds (you know where to find me, babe)
Feeling
I can feel it
Pressure
Feel the pressure
Pressure
Diamonds
You're my diamond, ooh

The music stopped. I removed the headphones and looked up to see Erik giving me the thumb up.

"You killed it in one take, baby girl," Erik said.

"Are you sure? I feel like I should do it over again," I told him as I put my bottom lip in between my teeth.

Erik walked into the booth and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Stop it, you know you did that, right," He said.

"I feel I could do better," I told him.

"You killed it," Erik said as he smiled, his gold fangs gleaming in the light.

"Okay, if you say so, it's your song," I said.

Erik sucked his teeth.

"Let's run that back," Erik said.

I smiled. Erik and I spent nearly two hours perfecting the song together.

"Okay, I like this version better," I told Erik.

"Good, because we got places to be and people to see and I will not stay another hour in this studio," Erik said.

I pouted.

"But I want to hear the rest of the album," I whined.

Erik laughed.

"No," Erik deadpanned.

"Fine," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Erik pulled me closer to him and placed his hands on my hips. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, looking up at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

His hands rubbed all over my booty. "I promise tomorrow you can spend the whole day listening to the album but we got stuff to do, Ardessi," He said.

"Okay," I said, smiling.

"You're so spoiled," He said.

"Because of you, my king," I said.