xi. M A K E M E P R O U D

MAKE ME PROUD

I like a woman with a future and a past
A little attitude problem all good,
it'll make the shit last

Erik Stevens (born Prince N'Jadaka of Wakanda; June 4, 1987), is a member of the Wakandan royal family and is known professionally as Erik Killmonger

Erik Stevens (born Prince N'Jadaka of Wakanda; June 4, 1987), is a member of the Wakandan royal family and is known professionally as Erik Killmonger. He is a Wakandan-American rapper, record producer, entrepreneur, former United States Navy SEAL, and founder of Oakland-based conglomerate talent and entertainment agency Lost Tribe and multinational record label, Golden Jaguar Records. He is the Vice-President of the Wakandan International Outreach Centre. He is regarded as one of the most influential hip-hop artists. Referred to as "King Killmonger", he is one of the world's best-selling music artists, with over 200 million records sold, he has won 26 Grammy Awards. He is the fourth-most-followed person on Instagram.

Ardessi Zahira Beaucicot-Stevens (Princess Ardessi of Wakanda; née Beaucicot; born June 1, 1989) known professionally as Ardessi, is an American rapper and businesswoman

Ardessi Zahira Beaucicot-Stevens (Princess Ardessi of Wakanda; née Beaucicot; born June 1, 1989) known professionally as Ardessi, is an American rapper and businesswoman. She is known for her musical versatility, boundary-pushing artistry, and exceptionally wide vocal range. She is one of the world's best-selling recording artists, having sold over 200 million records worldwide, she has won 24 Grammy Awards. She is the third-most-followed person on Instagram. Her success has made her a cultural icon and earned her the nickname "Goddess of Rap". She has the most consecutive studio album to debut at number one on the Billboard 200, with a total of fourteen entries. She is of Haitian, Nigerian, Afro-Trinidadian, Indo-Trinidadian, and Wakandan descent.

On November 11, 2011, Erik and Ardessi married without publicity, although they had three wedding ceremonies in Haiti, California, and Wakanda. The couple have four children: N'jau (2009), Zalia (2014), Kyairos (2018), and Nakari aka Papa Bear (2020). As of June 2022, the couple had sold a combined 300 million records together. In January 2018, Forbes named them as Hollywood's most powerful couple. They are known for their private relationship, although they have appeared to become more relaxed.

This is a look inside the lives of the billionaire power couple, as they take new steps in their careers, especially Ardessi's career after a two-year hiatus.