Mission Completed.

I got it. I got it. I got it. I got the caches.

That's all Sophie could think as she ran out of the Neverseen storehouse. 

Come on legs run faster, I need speed to teleport. 

She ran and ran until she saw the door of the exit. Come on, almost there.

"Hey, you! Why are you going in such a rush?" a voice said from behind.

Just my luck!

Sophie skidded to a halt and turned around slowly, her hood still covering her face.

"Just have an important task to attend to," Sophie said trying to make her voice deeper. Unfortunately, she wasn't very good at mimicking. 

The Neverseen member still looked suspicious but he let it slide. "Just don't sprint in here. Makes it look like you're an intruder attempting to escape."

Sophie broke out into a cold sweat and chuckled nervously. "Yeah, wouldn't want that."

The guard side eyed her and Sophie thought he was going to do something but, he just walked away, going back to what he was doing.

Close one there. Sophie sped up again, bursting out of the storehouse. Just as another member walked out of the door, she opened a teleportation hole and ran into the void. She pictured Havenfield in her mind and teleported right onto the doorstep.

I hope everyone isn't too mad. I know I told Keefe if there was yelling he wouldn't say anything bit still, it's nerve-wracking.

She took a deep breath and pushed open the door to see all twelve councillors, her parents, all her friends, and the whole Black Swan collective all cramped into the living room. This is what I get for disobeying orders and doing a solo mission.

It was a very loud, everyone was shouting at each other. Nothing new there. They haven't noticed me yet. What should I do?

"Ahem." She tried clearing her throat.

Everybody turned to her and a moment of shock passed through the room but then was replaced with anger and fury.

"SOPHIE FOSTER! What have you done!?!"

Hey guys. I hope that was good. I know it was a little short but this is just the start. I will try updating a couple times a week. Also this is a Sokeefe fanfic.

Happy Reading!

-Rocker out