Fitz Drama

Fitz

Fitz's worst dream has come true. Sophie being with someone else. And it had to be with his best friend. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Sophie come up behind him.

"Fitz?" 

He jumped. "Hi."

"I'm sorry." She was on the brink of tears.

He pulled her into a hug and whispered. "No. I'm sorry. I'm just mad that I messed up my chance to be with you."

"We'll try and keep it to a minimum. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or sad. There's someone out there for you."

Fitz didn't believe that, the only person meant for him was Sophie.

"Thank you."

Someone then cleared their throat very loudly. Sophie and Fitz scrambled away from each other, their cheeks on fire.

Keefe walked over and turned to Fitz. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put my arm around her."

Fitz was relieved that Sophie and Keefe didn't hate him. 

"It's okay. Sophie already gave me a nice speech. I'm also not mad at you, I'm mad at myself."

Keefe clapped him on the back. "Also, Mr. Forkle is here."

Sophie's head whipped up. "He is?"

"Yeah and he said he has really important and urgent news." 

Fitz wondered what the news could be. They defeated The Neverseen.

They ran back into Havefield and found Mr. Forkle pacing the room.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asked.

He looked up and the expression on his face made Fitz take a step back. Mr. Forkle looked like a crazy man. His hair was messed up, his eyes were darting around and had bags under them.

"Are you okay?" Sophie asked quietly.

"Kenric and Jolie." He whispered hoarsely. "They're alive."

Dun dun dun....

Cliffhanger!

This will be continued in the sequel which will come out soon.

Happy reading!

Rocker out