The Secret Mission

"What!?!" Biana shrieked. "That is a crazy idea."

"Come on Biana. Please?" Fitz asked.

She avoided Fitz's gaze. "I would love to find them. But you...." Her voice trailed off.

"I know I said some terrible things but I need her. " His voice cracked.

Biana was heartbroken looking at her brother. That may have been why she blurted, "Yes" without thinking.

Fitz looked up, hope blossoming in his eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah. But we have to bring Dex."

He nodded and went to call him.

--Time Skip--

"Are you sure this is safe?" After seeing the glare Fitz sent him, he quickly added, "I mean, I want to find Sophie and Keefe as much as you but we're disobeying orders."

"When has that ever been a problem." Fitz retorted.

Dex doesn't say anything. Biana sensing tension in the air asks, "What city should we visit first?"

Dex and Fitz snap out of their glaring contest and turn to Biana. "How about London?"

"Okay. They would probably go somewhere familiar." Biana smirks. "Now Fitzy. You have to go get Dad's pathfinder."

He looks terrified at the idea while Dex looks like he was going to explode from keeping his laughter in.

After a lot of protesting Fitz finally trudges down to Alden's office to get the pathfinder.

Dex and Biana wait for a few minutes until they hear a shout. "Fitz?! What are you doing in there?!!"

It was Alden's voice. Fitz comes running up the stairs with Alden right behind him. "Is that my pathfinder?"

He doesn't respond, just grabs Dex and Biana's hands and hold the pathfinder up to the light.

--Time Skip--

"Ugh. I forgot how bad human air is." Dex covers his nose.

"Whatever. Let's just find Sophie."

They walk around London for hours until they see two heads of blonde hair at a cafe. Biana pulls Fitz and Dex behind a tree and whispers, "I think I see them." She points to the cafe. "I'm going to vanish and try and listen to their conversation."

Seeing Dex and Fitz's approval, she vanishes and walks up to the patio of the cafe where Sophie and Keefe are sitting.

As Biana inched closer, she could start hearing their conversation.

"This is the best thing I've ever put in my mouth." Keefe was talking about the pastry in his hand, Biana realized.

"Did you forgot about mallowmelt already?" Sophie joked. Keefe's eyes turned glassy. 

"I'm sorry." Sophie whispered. A sweet smile came to Keefe's lips. "It's okay Foster."

"Do you regret coming here with me?" Sophie asked quietly. "No. I will always stand by you." Keefe took Sophie's hand and kissed it gently. Biana's eyes widened and she ran back to the boys.

"What happened?" Dex asked.

"I think they're dating." Biana said slowly. 

"What!?!" Fitz yelled so loud that people near them looked at them strangely.

"Shut up you big moron!" Biana hissed.

He lowered his voice. "What do you mean they're dating?"

So Biana explained everything to them. At the end Fitz looked like he was going to erupt and Dex didn't look shocked at all.

"Aren't you shocked?" Biana asked suspiciously.

He looked startled and blurted out. "No. What did you think was going to happen?"

Biana blinked. "True."

"Hey where did Fitz go?" Biana looked around and saw he was halfway to the cafe. They took off after him, whisper-yelling for him to stop. But they were too late.

When Sophie saw them, she gave a little shriek. Keefe looked mad. 

"Hey." Fitz stuttered. Suddenly they vanished. Fitz looked like he was concentrating on something. Soon his eyes shot open and he started running. 

Dex and Biana shared a look and took off after them but once again we were too late. We heard thunder crack and saw the void open.

"Damn it." Fitz yelled. He got a few strange looks from the citizens. 

Biana pulled him and Dex and she shot Fitz her coldest glare she could muster. "Why would you do that?"

Fitz didn't say anything just, he just stared at his shoes.

"Let's go home." Dex growled.

--Time Skip--

We were greeted by Alden and all our bodyguards.

"What were you thinking!?" He snapped.

"We wanted to see Sophie." Fitz mumbled.

"Did you?"

"Yeah. Her and Keefe are dating."

They just looked at Fitz in shock.

Alden took a deep breath. "Okay. I can see you've had a rough day so I'm going to let you rest and we'll talk about all of your punishments tomorrow."

They all nodded and went home.

Hey guys! This book is almost done, just a few more chapters left! 

Happy reading!

Rocker out