Shocked

Fitz

"What just happened?"

"Where did they go?"

"Will they come back?"

"Did Keefe just say that he loves Sophie?"

Everyone was shouting these questions at each other but none of them asked the most important one.

"What happens now!?!"

Fitz realized that Dex shouted it. Everyone turned to look at him. It was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. 

Mr. Forkle cleared his throat and said, "Once Ms. Foster and Mr. Sencen comes back we will have a talk and go from there."

Dex snorted. "You really think they're going to come back after all the insults you threw at her."

Grady tried to talk, "Sophie is very strong and--" Dex cut him off, "You can really talk about her after what you and Edaline said?" That shut Grady up.

Dex kept talking. "Keefe was right. She doesn't trust us anymore because of this. One mistake and everyone will blame her.

"Well, why didn't you say anything!?!" Fitz asks.

"Don't even talk." He hissed. "You think you know Sophie the best because you're her cognate, but that's not true. Don't you see why she always goes to Keefe? It's because he comforts her while you just get mad."

Dex kept talking and criticizing everyone else but Fitz wasn't listening. He was thinking about what Dex said.

Is Dex right about me? Does she really like Keefe better?

Fitz zoned out for most of the conversation but when he heard Biana say something, he snapped back into the conversation. Biana said she's going to check Sophie's room to see if she's up there.

Everyone waited silently until Biana came back. But it wasn't good news.

Horror was painted across her face as she said, "All her stuff is gone."

Hey guys! Thank you for all the views. I didn't even think I would make it to 5. Anyway I hope my writing is good and if you have any advice just comment.

Happy Reading!

Rocker out