Time to Go

Sophie 

Sophie can't believe she just kissed Keefe Sencen. One of the hottest boys in the Lost Cities.

Keefe waves a hand in front of her face, making her come back to reality. "Foster, are you thinking about our amazing kiss."

Sophie blushes, her hair falling around her face like a curtain. "Yeah."

He smirks and says, "I'm an amazing kisser, right Foster?"

Sophie scowls.

His grin falters.

"What?" She asks.

He rubs the back of his neck. "Do you want to go back?" He says it slowly like he's afraid of Sophie's reaction.

She shakes her head. 

He breathes a sigh of relief. "Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to get my stuff and then we can teleport to Havenfield, get your stuff, and get out of here."

"Where would we go?" Sophie asks.

Keefe pulls out a cobalt blue leaping crystal. "It goes to London. I stole it from my dad and I keep it on me at all times."

Sophie smiles. "That's perfect."

"Wait here." Keefe gets up and walks inside his house.

--Time Skip--

When Keefe returns, Sophie levitates them up high enough so they can teleport. Once they're in the void, Sophie imagines her bed (a/n I don't if she can teleport into Havenfield, but whatever) and they fall right onto it.

"Okay, I got to get my backpack, Ella,  my iPod, clothes, jewelry, all of Dex's gadgets, and the memory log." Sophie starts.

Just then she hears footsteps coming up the stairs. As quick as a cheetah she grabs her bag and pulls her and Keefe into the bathroom.

"What--"

Sophie cuts Keefe off and whispers, "Someone is coming."

They hear the door creak open and a gasp. Only a few seconds later the person goes back downstairs.

"Keefe, I think that was Biana," Sophie says.

"Hurry up then." 

"I'm ready."

Keefe pulls out the leaping crystal and turns to Sophie. "Are you sure about this?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." She said it with a hint of a smile. She didn't want to see the disappointment on everyone faces if she went back.

"All right then."

Keefe takes her hand and they step into the light.

Hey guys! I hope this chapter was good. Thank you for all the support.

Happy reading!

Rocker out