Gone

Hey guys. This takes place after Biana tells everyone that Sophie's stuff is gone.

Happy Reading!

Dex 

"What!?!" Fitz shouts. 

Once again the room erupts into chaos.

"BE QUIET!" Dex yells. Everyone turns to him. He knows what he has to do.

"You all had this coming. With the way you were insulting her, you're lucky she doesn't join The Neverseen."

"It's not like you stood up for her either." Fitz pointed out.

In that moment Dex really doesn't like Fitz.

"Maybe not, but that's because no one knew the reason for her actions until Keefe said something." Dex conceded.

"Don't even bring up Keefe." Fitz muttered.

"Why? You afraid he's going to steal your EX-girlfriend?" Dex taunted, putting emphasis on the word "ex". "Well guess what? They're perfect for each other and I hope Sophie starts dating him."

Fitz looked murderous and Dex knew he said the right thing. Mr. Forkle also saw this because he stepped in front of Fitz and looked Dex right in the eye. "I don't think you know the seriousness of the predicament we are in, Mr. Dizznee. Ms. Foster is gone and we stand no chance against the Neverseen."

"That's the only reason you want her back?" Dex snapped. "How about because she is an amazing person and her parents and friends will miss her?" He didn't even wait for a response and fished out his home crystal from his cape.

He looked back one last time before the light took him away and said, "Keefe was right. None of us deserve her."

Hey guys! If you're a Fitzphie shipper, I'm sorry but I feel like that's the type of conclusions he would jump to. The next chapter will be very exciting. 

Thank you for all the views! Almost at 100.

Happy reading!

Rocker out