Outburst

Keefe

Maybe he shouldn't have said anything. "Get on with it." Too late now.

"Sophie is the most amazing person ever. You can't disrespect her." Keefe could tell Fitz wanted to say something but he kept going, "She saw a flaw in your plan so she took matters into her own hands. The people distracting the guards had no protection. Maybe you were okay with losing those lives, but she wasn't. And you know why she came to me? It's because she doesn't trust you anymore. If she makes one mistake, she'll get blamed."

Fitz glares at Keefe. "I'm her cognate. If she had a problem, she would've come to me. And we don't blame her for anything."

"First of all, when has she ever come to you? When she got her match results, she came to me." Out of the corner of Keefe's eye, he could see Oralie stiffen. "Second of all, you don't blame her? When Alden's mind broke, you erupted at her and blamed her the whole time, while I went with her across the world, got her abilities reset, and fought the Neverseen."

"It's not like you haven't hurt her either. You have broken her heart so many times by leaving." Grady spat.

"I only leave to help." I snap back.

"You don't help anyone." Fitz scoffed.

That comment hit a weak spot. Having nothing else to say, he decided to end this conversation on his terms. "Well, I love Sophie and she doesn't deserve any of you!" And with that he fished out his home crystal, ignoring the shocked looks on everyone's faces, and let the light whisk him away.

Hey guys! I hope that was good. I am excited for the next chapter.

Happy reading!

Rocker out