Chapter 7

Jin’s scarf was definitely made of good material, but when I put it on my shoulder, it felt burdened.

After a 30-minute stroll that felt like a thousand years, Jin handed over the stroller to Maya.

I sat limp in my baby stroller with a look like I was ten years imprisoned.

The walk ended without any problems, so Maya looked at Jin with a warm look on her face as if she had misunderstood him and said, “I didn’t know that the young master was so fond of the young miss.”

I wanted to spit and refute.

Maya, he threatened me! He said that he would twist me like a dried flower if I cried more!

That’s not exactly what he said, but I think that’s what he meant. It was strongly implied.

Jin’s eyes turned to me as I was looking at Maya with an unfair look.

“Hicc-up.”

“Oh, you’re still hiccupping.”

Jin’s lips twisted delicately.

A man’s personality and appearance may be inversely proportional to the worldview.

If you look at the three, Duke Recardo, Jin, and Othello, that’s definitely the case.

Because if they say things like that with that face, an innocent person like Maya will think Jin is sweet.

“I’ll come to pick up the scarf next time, Sasha.”

Those words startled me. I was taken aback by that statement.

Ah…..no, take it now. I struggled, but Maya only checked my clothes.

“Yes, young master. Come visit again next time.”

“Yes.”

Maya bowed her head to bid him farewell, and Jin smiled and turned around.

Looking at the sky blue hair that was moving away, I was just devastated as if I had lost the world.

Again…..you’re coming again? I don’t want that!

An inaudible cry echoed from within.

***

“I went to see Sasha.”

Jin, who entered Othello’s room where he was sharpening his dagger and wooden sword, said as much as he approached the window.

Othello’s hand paused at Jin’s words. Then a few seconds later, Othello began to sharpen the knife again.

It was an elaborate and delicate hand gesture that was hard to see for an eight-year-old.

“It’s not as bad as you’re worried about”

At those words, Othello opened his mouth in a fit of rage.

“I never worried about that kid.”

The image of Sasha sleeping in a ‘hooray’ pose without knowing the world came to Othello’s mind, but Othello tried to focus on sharpening the wooden sword again.

The sickly youngest member of the villainous familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें