Chapter 19

I felt an instinctive fear at the sound of his cold voice.

‘You…..you mean me?’

I snapped out of it as the thought occurred to me.

Maybe this isn’t the time for me to be whining.

The original Sasha Winchester got surprisingly little attention, but for some reason, I was getting all the attention she deserved.

Seriously, what if Jin felt anything resembling vigilance towards me?

I’d be dead.

Considering the vicious hands of Jin and Othello in the original story, I could only hope to die a nice death.

“Uyaya…….”

I could feel the aura of the black flame emanating from Jin’s body in my immediate surroundings.

To express that I am harmless to him, I reached out to Jin.

Jin’s eyebrows twitched as my thick, mochi-like hand touched his cheek.

“Jiji! Jiji!”

Jin, take a look at me. I’m just a little baby.

You can’t be a brother and be mean to a baby. Hmm?

Anyway, as soon as I grow up, I’m going to move out and hunt down the elixir.

“Oya…….”

I conveyed my thoughts to Jin through an intense glare.

Though all that came out of my mouth was a pathetic babble.

“Oh my…… no way…….”

I heard Maya’s voice behind me.

I didn’t always like the idea of Maya interpreting my gibberish on her own terms, but right now I could only hope that she was interpreting it in a good way.

“You’re pushing now?”

I felt my face flush as she came over and looked at my butt without hesitation.

That’s not……!

For your information, the baby’s body hasn’t developed muscles yet, so even the smallest things require quite a bit of concentration and effort.

But if Jin understood that I was holding his face and struggling to do my business…….

His wariness might turn to contempt.

“……?”

Fortunately, Jin didn’t seem to understand Maya’s words.

Maya sniffed around my arse, then turned to Jin.

“Ah, when the lady starts to make a big deal…….”

“…….”

“…….”

F*ck. Damn it.

While pulling myself out of her grasp, I made the disastrous mistake of rubbing my lips against Jin’s cheek.

Maya and Jin were both staring at me as if time had stopped.

This… … Has time really stopped? When that thought crossed my mind, Maya drew in her breath.

“I just…… just saw the little miss kiss the young master…….”

Thankfully, she had stopped trying to tell us why she was sniffing my buttocks.

I babbled, looking at Jin with innocent baby eyes, and he stared at me for a long moment with his eyebrows furrowed.

His face was much stiffer than the one that had threatened me earlier.