Chapter 15

“If you woke up, you should say that you woke up.”

Othello came closer to me, arguing at me with stern eyes.

“Ubya, eomam…..” I protested to Othello, throwing my arms around.

I would’ve liked to tell you that I woke up, but it’s not easy for a baby to talk.

I don’t know why all the men of the Duke of Winchester have this abysmal level of baby understanding.

“Being weak……”

That’s something I can’t help either. Isn’t it the limitation of being reincarnated as Sasha Winchester, a character who is “sick”?

Whenever she catches a cold, she collapses….

“You… and…… what was that?”

Othello walked up to me and leaned in, pressing his forehead on my forehead.

“Oh?” 

My eyes widened, and Othello looked at me dubiously.

“You blocked it. Someone tried to stab you with a knife.”

I understood what he meant, but I babbled to myself and pretended not to know.

“Wyaya?” 

[Acquisition of SS-class skill ‘Black Dominion (LV.1)’.]

[This skill does not match the user’s level.]

When a man possessed by the curse of “Kaisa” attacked me, I acquired the skill Black Dominion.

The sentences that followed were not clear, but judging from the context, it seemed like it was too excessive of a skill for me to use, so it seemed to lower the power of the skill.

If it’s an SS class skill, it must be a very good skill.

“Do you really understand everything I say?”

“U-bya-bya-bya!”

“I think you know everything, but you pretend you don’t know.”

My heart was pounding, but I worked hard, laughing and clapping, pretending to be crazy – no, pretending to be a baby.

Even if I did speak later, I had no intention of telling them about the situation I was facing.

My goal is to leave the Winchester family as soon as possible, find the elixir, heal my sick body, and live a peaceful life.

I didn’t know the identity of the system, but it would be good if a series of actions gave me a means to defend myself, so I decided to think of it in a good way.

“It’s not like the little ones can already use black flame.”

Othello said while glaring at my little fists.

“But I can’t explain it.”

His gaze then turned to my bright green eyes.

“Wah?”

As I tilted my head, his eyebrows twitched.

A moment later, Othello reached out and grabbed my plump cheek.

Obviously in the original story, Sasha Winchester was out of her family’s interest, but I don’t know why everyone bothers me like they do.

I struggled with my arms when Othello didn’t seem to let me go.

“Wyaya! Ahnnah!” 

As I struggled with my short arms, Othello was startled and opened his mouth.

“In addition to pretending not to hear, you even get angry. You have no manners.”