Chapter 33

I stared blankly at Othello.

His voice echoed in my head several times.

“…….”

The red sun was setting in the greenish-blue iris of his eyes.

I couldn’t tell what Othello was thinking. 

A moment later, he climbed up onto a rock and casually took my hand, leading me forward. Othello’s back looked like that of an adult.

“…….”

I held Othello’s hand and walked forward, lost in complex thoughts.

After being born in the Winchester mansion, I had pondered over the original story over and over again. In fact, there was no need to judge them as good or evil.

“The Dark Winchesters.” 

“The Empire’s Worst Villainous Family.”

That’s certainly how they were described in the books. There were also heinous acts that I witnessed personally that would furrow one’s brow.

Even now… the fact that they are villains cannot be denied.

But was it right to let the novel’s content dictate my judgment?

These people are no longer just characters in a book, they are living, breathing people like me…….

Othello’s pink hair fluttered in the wind, tickling my insides.

“Sasha.”

As I held Othello’s hand and passed through the tall grass, Jin’s figure came into view.

Jin stood tall against the sunset; his forehead wrinkled with what almost looked like concern.

Dozens of wolves lay dead around him, in terrible shape. A thick smell of blood lingered in the air.

He quickly approached me and reached out his hand.

“Where are you hurt…….?”

A ferocious voice came from Jin’s lips. Unlike his usual calm demeanor, that voice sounded demanding.

But as he reached for me, his fingertips didn’t touch my head, as if he was bothered about his hands being covered in wolf blood.

He hesitated and withdrew his hand.

“…….I’m glad there’s nothing wrong, Sasha.”

His fierce gaze had no trace of laughter, and my heart skipped a beat.

The cool evening breeze blew between us. Othello was looking at the setting sun, and Jin was staring at me.

Yes, ever since I was reborn, my purpose has been clear.

The damn villainous family is a place I need to escape from. Duke Recardo, as well as Othello and Jin, are people I need to stay away from.

It’s just a relationship like that…..

“Miss……?”

Maya, with one arm in a cast, ran up to me from afar and sat down, looking at me.

“Are you okay, Miss?”

I shook my head.

Today, things aren’t going well.

My heart was beating fast, and my mind was in turmoil. I didn’t know what to do.

The reason why I felt this way about Othello and Jin is probably because I was really Sasha Winchester now. I wanted to be outside of their world, but I was undeniably in it with them.