Book 1 Chapter 3

"no"

The Avengers stared at the boy in front of them. Well, it's not every day that you see a child move something with the power of thought.

"okay...okay no one's going to call" Tony said in a calm voice so as not to scare the boy.The boy did not take his eyes off him, burning him with his gaze. As if he was making sure that Tony was lying to him.Finally he sagged his shoulders and looked at the others in the room.

"What's your name?" Tony asked kindly.The boy didn't answer.

"We won't hurt you. Don't worry" said Natasha.The boy looked at his wrist and it pointed to the Avengers.The Avengers didn't understand until they noticed the number four tattoo.

"Your name is Four?" Bruce asked cautiously to which the boy nodded slightly.

"And don't you have a normal name, like Margareta or Oscar?" Tony asked kindly. The boy thought.He had one name in his head, he wasn't sure if it was his. But it was the only name that could be his.

"Peter" he said almost inaudibly.

"Peter!" came a woman's voice in the back of his head. He kept shouting his name over and over. Only his name.

The only name anyone ever called him.Therefore, no other could attack him.

"So Peter," Nat said. The boy immediately nodded. Tony looked at him inquisitively, then his inquisitive look was replaced by a worried look.Honestly, he was almost sure he would be able to count every rib on the boy, Peter. 

Probably all the other bones too.He ran to the kitchen counter, the Avengers could only watch him and the boy too.

"Do you know what your last name is??" Clint asked suddenly. Peter shook his head violently.Tony clapped his hands. 

"so you *pointing at Peter* sit here and eat this" he said while pointing to a plate with two buttered loaves of bread.Peter carefully sat down in the chair in front of the plate. He looked at Tony who nodded at him.

Peter started eating here and the others sat around the table as well.Rather, Peter was gobbling up the food while the Avengers ate their own.