Book 1 Chapter 5

"On the contrary..."

"On the contrary." Tony repeated.

"On the contrary, on the contrary" He kept saying over and over while Peter slept on the couch.

"Tony, repeating it over and over won't tell you what it's supposed to mean!" Nat said in a loud whisper, who was also puzzled by the word, the others just watched.On the contrary

What could that mean?Tony looked at the sleeping boy then stood up and took the empty plate.He sat down in the chair and did what Petet had done before.

"On the contrary, look, Peter turned the plate, our world, the demogorgon..." He was turning the plate.

"On the contrary.. The opposite world," He suddenly said, 

"That's it!"The Avengers suddenly dawned on everyone. The opposite world.But, what is the opposite world, everyone looked at Peter, only he knows..

"Another world, do any of you have any idea what that could mean?" Bruce whispered into the silence.

,,No."

-

"Sir, I think it's alive." Said a man in a yellow spacesuit standing in front of what looked like a gate to another dimension. The gate seemed to be breathing.

"It's quite possible, we don't have experience with it." Richard Parker was willing to find out where the gate led.

"I really don't want to go there sir, why don't you send your brat there?!"

"Because I don't know where he is! So don't grind and cooperate!" Richard shouted loudly, having had enough of everyone pointing out the disobedient child.

"Okay sir, I was just asking..." And he put his hands up in a gesture that meant to keep him quiet.He reached for the opening. The hand was inside when he pulled out, so he found that nothing had happened.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I'm going there!" He yelled to the others who assured him.Richard immediately began to pay more attention to what was going to happen.A man in a spacesuit entered the gate."Wow" came from the receiver.

"I wouldn't want to spend my vacation here," he joked.The others who were in the space suit laughed, but Richard didn't find it funny..

"What's there?!" shouted an impatient Parker.

"Well..." Suddenly, a strange sound was heard.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" The man from another dimension yelled. Everyone immediately started to pull the man out, but when they pulled him out, they found it was too late. Richard hung his head, but recovered immediately.

"Declare a search for Four, he's the only one there who can defend himself and we need to finish research," He said to the soldiers, 

"Hail Hydra.."

"HAIL HYDRA!"