Book 1 Chapter 11

"Thank you for letting us go, we need your help" Said MJ.

"Well, our friend, Ned, has gone missing and we can't find him..." Betty said, looking for a photo in the gallery.Peter sat silently on the couch listening to the conversation, Thor next to him.The girls haven't noticed him yet...

Betty managed to find a photo and showed it to Tony.

"I've never seen that in my life girls" He told them and Peter got up from his seat.He walked next to Tony and looked at the photo too, but he recognized the boy.It was the boy from his dream.He took the phone from Tonyhoo's hand.

"Peter? Do you know this boy?" The girls began to hope, Peter looked at everyone and nodded.

"Demogorgon, lights, dream, opposite world..." Not one of the girls understood what he meant

."Wait, how do you know him?"

"Dream..." Peter answered Betty's question.

"Did you see him in that nightmare of yours?" Tony asked.

"Find?" Peter asked after nodding

."Yeah, I need to find him." MJ interjected.Peter looked at Betty and MJ and nodded.

,,Find."He went back to the couch with his cell phone, took the towels from the kitchen cabinet.The Avengers looked at each other. The girls just watched hopefully.

"Walkie-talkie?" Peter asked and Tony ran to one of the boxes.

"here" He said handing the radio to Peter.

"Thanks" Peter said and sat down on the floor in a Turkish seat.He took a towel and wrapped it around his eyes.He put one hand on the phone with the photo and the other on the radio that was on.The Avengers and the girls observed the situation before them.Suddenly, everyone was startled when words came over the radio.

"Betty?.....MJ?"

"Ned!?" The girls shouted together.

,,Hello?"

"Ned, Ned, where are you!" Betty yelled, but then the radio seemed to explode.It started to smoke, it was clear that nothing would come out of it.Peter untied the towel from his eyes and blood started to flow from his nose...

-

Ned was looking for something to help him get home.He didn't do very well.

He saw the demogorgon again and hid behind a shelf in one of the stores, looking for some weapons.He felt like he was in some kind of scary horror movie and he didn't like it.MJ might like it..MJ smiled at the memory of one of his friends.Then he remembered Betty...He has to get out of here.He looked out of his hiding place. 

The Demogorgon was gone again.That was a good sign, and Ned went back to hunting for weapons.