Book 1 Chapter 17

"What about the gate?" asked Clint who, like the others, didn't understand.

"Gate...Demogorgon."

"Yeah, I understand that's where the demogorgon came from, but what do you mean, how do you stop it with the gate?" Fury said.Peter took the paper. He looked at everyone and then folded the paper in half.

"Gate..." he said and repeated it.

"Gate a?" Nat started but didn't finish. Tony looked at the paper.

"Do you want to close the gate?" he thought suddenly.

"Yes..." answered Peter.

"How?" it was Steve.Peter looked at the door and used his thoughts to close it. Then he wiped the blood from his nose.Then he looked at the others.

"You, you want to go to Hydra?!" Bruce shouted.

Peter just nodded.
-

,,Table! Set the table! Table! Full! Divine! Eaters!" shouted a man walking the streets of New York.He was drunk? One hundred percent yes

."Aaaaaaah!"

Blood.

-

"Let's get this straight..you want to go to Hydra to close the gate and stop it?" Steve asked, not liking the idea of ​​the boy going back.

 "Yes" Peter said stubbornly and looked at everyone. 

"And how can we find Ned!?" Betty shouted. 

"The gate..the opposite world." "In the other world, through the gate, is that what you mean Peter?" Bruce asked and the boy nodded. That's exactly what he meant. Tony still didn't like it... 

"Then let's do it! We have to get Ned back and get the monster out of here!" MJ said with determination. 

"Fine...but if anything happens we'll leave" Clint said and everyone agreed.

 - 

 Ned was hiding from the monster. When he saw the mysterious boy again. 

,,Hello! Hey! Here! Mysterious boy!" The boy turned to him. 

"Ned?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Where are you?" The boy asked. 

"On the other side, but you probably know that, at Midtown" The boy nodded. Then he disappeared. And Ned? He entered the school.

-

"Did you find him?" Clint a.k.a. Hawkeye asked. Peter nodded. 

"Midtown..." 

"He's at school or in school!" Betty said almost excitedly. 

"We don't have to go to Hydra!" Tony suddenly said and everyone looked at him incomprehendingly. 

"Peter doesn't have to go to the gate to close it..." Bruce continued. 

"Peter, first of all, can you open a smaller gate, like at that school?" Tony asked. Peter nodded, he could do that.

 "Great!" 

"That means we'll get to Ned right away, right?" Steve asked, understanding this part. 

"Yes" Bruce shared. MJ and Betty just watched them. Peter wondered, the demogorgon might sense the opening of the new gate or not...

-

"Richard?"

"Forgive Mary..."

"Where.is.my.son!" Mary said with murder in her eyes.

,,It does not matter.." Mary didn't take that for an answer, she pushed Richard and walked into the building.

"Peter! Peter! No! Let me go!"

The biggest monsters are people..