Book 1 Chapter 7

Peter was in a dark place, but something scared him, it was strange sounds, animal sounds.Peter decided to follow the sound, but when it got louder he got scared and started running back.Peter cried in the tank as soon as he was out of the place and was immediately pulled out by Hydra assistants.Richard followed him.

"Four! What's happening!? I told you it wouldn't hurt you!" He yelled at him.

"Evil, Evil, Evil..." The boy repeated over and over.Richard nodded to the two soldiers and they led the boy out of there.

,,No! No! No! I do not want! I DO NOT WANT!"

-

"Look, that might do," Betty said as she looked at the project she and MJ and Ned were working on together.

"Yeah" Michelle said appreciatively.

"If that's enough, I'm going home," Ned said."And you don't want to sleep here?" Betty asked.

"MJ's going to sleep here, okay?" Michelle nodded.

"That's cool, bye!" said Ned, who was already walking out

."bye!" Betty said and MJ simply waved.Ned left the house and headed out into the streets of Queens.Suddenly he heard strange noises from an alley and froze in place.

"Ha- hello? Is anyone there?" More strange noises.Ned was in a rush now, what were those noises?He decided to go investigate, suddenly the lamps turned on to their maximum and then went out.There was no sign of the boy in the alley...

-

"The Gate, the Demogorgon, the other world?" Steve repeated the words that Peter repeated quite often now.

"Yeah, that's what Peter just said, Rogers!" Tony said amused.

"I know, but what no one knows is what he means," Steve said back.Peter just watched them in silence now.

"I don't think we even introduced ourselves to Peter," Clint said and Nat immediately agreed.And if Nat agrees, don't comment.

"Alright," Clint said walking up to Peter, 

"I'm Clint and if you want I can be your cool uncle from now on!" Nat then immediately pushed him away.

"I'm Natasha, but you can call me Auntie Nat, or Nat, or Tasho, or Natasho. It's up to you." Nat said and Peter nodded.

"Pretty," Peter said, giving Nat another cautious smile

."Oh thank you" Nat said and smiled back.

"I'm Steve, or Uncle Steve, if you two have started." Peter nodded mostly to himself.

"I'm Bruce and I can change into the Hulk, he's green, I can be your uncle again."

,, I am Thor son of Odin! And this mjölnir is my partner in many a fight!" He pointed to his hammer and Peter waved the hammer uncertainly.

"You're just messing with his head," Tony sneered."Hi I'm Tony" He said to Peter and smiled at him.Peter smiled back

."Well, we've introduced ourselves, so back to work," Tony said, after clapping his hands.

"The gate, the opposite world, the demogorgon... I would start by thinking about what the demogorgon actually is..."