Book 1 Chapter 16

"Kid, we know you're tired, but we need to know what Ned was saying and what you were asking him," Tony said to Peter who was sitting on the couch

."At Delmar's.."

"That's where Ned goes for sandwiches!" Betty snapped her fingers.

"So Ned's on the opposite side of the shop..." Tony remarked looking at Peter who nodded.

-

"Peter! Peter! Let me go! Please! Peter!"

-

Ned was surviving on one thought now, MJ and Betty were fine.He didn't know the mysterious boy, but he knew he hadn't lied to him.

-

"Sir, Nick Fury will be walking into the room in two seconds." As soon as Friday said that-

"STARK!" An angry Nick Fury walked into the room.The anger was immediately replaced by confusion after seeing the children in the room.

"Pirates! So yeah, this is Betty, MJ, and this is Peter." At that he pointed at everyone, Betty and MJ waved, but Peter just watched Fury challengingly.Fury kept his eyes on Peter, but Peter didn't look away.

"That boy has got a heart," Fury said suddenly.Peter blinked at these words.Well, this man probably won't be a threat..

"what?" Peter asked cautiously, Fury obviously not understanding his question. So Tony took over

."That's another word for courage," said Tony who knew he had already explained the word 'courage' to Peter.

"Something tells me he's not such an ordinary boy, huh, Stark?"

-

The Demogorgon was storing another body when he smelled the most amazing smell in existence, BLOOD.-A man was repairing his bicycle in the driveway when he cut himself.

"Yay! DAMN!" He shouted, but immediately regretted it when he heard a twig snap. The man had a strange feeling.Something whispered to him, run.However, he didn't even move, just stared into the forest where the sound came from.

,,Hello? Richie?" He said hoping it was his friend.There was silence for three minutes and then he returned to his work.But then-"Aaaaaaa"Blood, darkness, cold.

-

"Well, now we're here," said MJ, who was left to tell the story.Meanwhile, Peter was thinking about how to get rid of the Demogorgon.

"So this is the kid from the record." Fury said watching Peter.The Avengers just nodded

."Hmm."

"But how the hell are you going to get rid of that thing?!" He shouted suddenly.

"Gate..." Peter said and everyone looked at him.