Book 1 Chapter 4

It was obvious that the Avengers were scared and confused.What will I do? It's not very normal to find a child in a hospital gown and to top it off with telepathic abilities.

"Hey Peter, you really don't know what that creature was at that base?" Nat asked, still remembering how the boy had been silent about the question before.Peter stared into space and then looked at the others.After all, he had known them for a few moments, he didn't have to answer them.But he wanted to, they were the only ones who could help him at the moment.

"Or where it came from at least." Peter looked to see who said it, it was Tony.Peter believed him.He took the now empty plate and turned it so the bottom of the plate was towards the ceiling.The Avengers watched him with interest.He then pointed to a specific spot on the plate and raised his head towards Tony.Tony looked at him for a moment.

"Is he there?" Tony asked and Peter nodded emphatically.

"Demogorgon." He added to his nod and looked at the rest of the Avengers.

"Demo - what?!" Clint yelled."Demogorgon you dumbass." Nat said trying to figure out what the plate meant.

"Kid? Could you explain to us what that means, I mean the plate thing." Tony said cautiously.Peter took the plate and turned it back.

"Our world" He turned the plate upside down again.

"Demogorgon." And no one could miss him pointing his finger at the same spot as before.

"Is the Demogorgon there?" Bruce asked still clueless.

"Demogorgon is in another world?" Tony asked and the boy nodded.

"On the contrary..."

-

"Today, you're going to try to find something beyond anything we've ever tried, Four. The pinnacle of all our work." Richard Parker spoke to the boy.The boy just blinked at him.

"Harm?" Richard smiled at him.

"No, I don't want you to do anything to anyone, I want you to find something, something different, unknown, maybe scary, but remember that nothing can happen to you..."

"okay."