Book 1 Chapter 10

Peter took the paper and folded it in half. Then he took a pencil and stuck it right in the middle.

"Light, Demogorgon." He looked up at the faces of the confused Avengers.

,,LITTLE PETER MUST BE VERY WISE! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Thor snarled and Peter put his hands over his ears.

"Thor, shut up a bit..." Steve read it to him.

"Light and Demogorgon...light and Demogorgon" Tony repeated looking at Peter's creation.Tony knew it made sense, he just had to find an answer.He looked at Peter, wishing he could explain it to them in words...

Then he thought of something!"Demogorgon, when something, I don't know what, becomes lights, does that mean," He looked at Peter, 

"He's in our world?" Tony asked him.Peter nodded quickly and walked over to the light switch.He flashed his lights. When it was extinguished he whispered: "Demogorgon..."

-

Ned was in a dark place. He saw the creature in the distance and hid under one of the cars. Then he just waited for the creature to leave, it didn't take long. Ned was grateful to be alive at all...

 Really, the place looked like Queens, but lifeless, dark and cold. For a brief moment, Ned glimpsed another person, a boy who appeared to be about his own age. 

"Hello?" The boy disappeared as quickly as he appeared. He stepped out of his hiding place and heard his name in the distance. Moment!

 "Betty? MJ?" He shouted and realized too late that it might cost him his neck.. 

 -

 "Alright guys, the demogorgon is close to where the lights flash, right?" Tony asked Peter who nodded in response. 

"Sir, there are two girls at Avengers Tower and they want to talk to all of you.."

-

"Four, let's play a game..." Richard Parker spoke to his son, who was drawing. "What kind?" The boy asked without stopping to draw. "Which one? Nah. Let's play flash the light.. Do you know that?" The boy looked up from his work and shook his head. "See that light bulb above you? I want you to flash her" And he snapped his fingers. "Did he blink?" "Yeah, look, you're going to do this to her. Watch.." The light bulb flickered. ,,Do you understand?" "Hmm." And the light bulb started flashing like crazy. "Well done Four!"