Book 1 Chapter 6

Ned Leeds, Betty and Michelle Jones is a trio that just about everyone at Midtown High knows.

They've been friends since kindergarten, but Michelle seems like a horseradish lately. Ned and Betty like each other and Michelle wishes them the same, but she feels alone.

"Hey, are we going to do the biology project together? I asked the teacher and she said there can be triplets, so what?" Betty asked her friends at lunch.

"I can, what about MJ?" Ned shrugged. Michelle looked up from her book.

"It's not a problem for me," she said truthfully and went back to reading.

"Great, how about today?" Betty asked and Ned and MJ agreed.

-

"So the opposite world," Tony said at the table,

 "well what are you waiting for? Throw in ideas." He said looking at them.It was already morning and the Avengers were now sitting at the table consulting. While Peter slept in Tony's room, Tony slept on the couch for the evening.He couldn't sleep anyway, he had a lot of questions in his head that he didn't know the answers to.

"Maybe there's nothing to throw at Tony..." Steve objected and Tony had to agree with him.

"You're probably right... well, we'll wait until Peter wakes up." He finished and no one objected.

"I'll make breakfast, you're always hungry and he'll be hungry too when he wakes up," Nat said and went to the kitchen counter to prepare something.Meanwhile, Tony went to make some coffee.Nat finished her dinner just as everyone heard soft footsteps coming down the hall.

"Hmm, someone's probably awake," said Tony, who had already set off to navigate Peter to the kitchen.

"Did you notice that too?" Natasha asked suddenly.

"Like what?" Clint asked back.

"The way Tony treats Peter? What Clint!?" She read it to Clint.

"I do!" Thor shouted.

"Shh!" They all shouted at once.

"Hey don't talk about us again!" Tony said and Peter was next to him.

"Hey Peter, come have your breakfast," Nat pointed to a plate of buttered bread.

"Thank you," Peter thanked, so quietly it was almost inaudible.Peter finished his meal and everyone moved to the living room.

"Hey young man, how does the other world work?" Tony asked simply.Peter shrugged, then opened and closed his mouth and shrugged again.

"Would you like to draw it??" Bruce objected.

"Great idea, Shrek!" Tony said pulling out a clean paper from a drawer and crayons from under the table.Everyone stared at him.

,,What is? I'm Tony Stark, I have what I don't have"The Avengers just rolled their eyes and Peter started drawing.

"Our world." Peter said, pointing to one side of the paper, then turned it over and pointed to the other side.

"Another world." The Avengers looked at the drawings carefully, they were no different except that one was colored and the other gray.

"If I understand correctly, here is actually here and there is dark and creepy here?" Tony began and Peter nodded.

"You don't have to clap, I know I'm a genius." Tony bragged, making the Avengers laugh.

-

"Remember, it can't hurt you," Richard Parker said, holding Peter's hand.

"I mean it, I never lie to you," he continued.

"Yes Papa," replied the child.Richard nodded to himself and continued to lead the boy to the salt water tank.They reached the tank and the boy was taken over by Richard Parker's assistants.

"Today will go down in history! Like the day we discovered a new dimension!" Richard Parker spoke.

"Hail Hydra!"

"HAIL HYDRA!" The entire Hydra roared, but the boy didn't say a word.They gave him a diving helmet and they were already lowering him into the salt water...