Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

Ch. 12: Skyler

The front door slams shut behind us. I yank Mitchel into my arms, kissing him deeply. I can't get enough of his taste, of how my scent is on his face. I pin him against the wall as we both kick off our shoes. His hands reach for me, pulling me close as he meets me kiss for kiss.

"Bedroom?" I ask hoarsely, untucking his shirt with one pull.

"Upstairs." Mitchel starts undoing the buttons. I wrap my arms around him and guide his steps backward towards the stairs. They're some modern design, with open railings and slippery wooden steps.

I turn him in my arms, my lips falling to wear the collar of his shirt if slipping. He tilts his neck to give me access to the sensitive skin there, his focus still on the front of his shirt.

"Careful," I warn, guiding him up the stairs and helping him with the last buttons. Reaching the top, I strip the shirt away and let it sail over the railing. I rain kisses over his bare shoulders and back, giving him a biting kiss over his little teasing tattoo on his lower back.

"You're so gorgeous." I kiss my way back to standing. "Turn around."

Mitchel turns, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. His hands wrap around my face and pull me into a kiss. Groaning, I pull back to tell him, "And so sexy."

I reach for his pants, which we hastily did back up in the car, running my fingers along the pant's edge. "These have to go."

Wrapping one arm around his lower back, I yank him against me and shove the fabric down. He releases my face to help pull the pants off, leaving them behind. He guides me with kisses, walking backward into his bedroom.

I flick the light switch, the warm light bathing him with only his boxers left on. His skin is smooth and clear. A light feathering of hair spreads down his chest, forming a thicker line below his abs. My eyes can't look everywhere enough.

Closing the distance between us, I pull him up to his tiptoes. I delve into a kiss and communicate all he's making me feel. Deep, drugging kisses. With a final push, I slide off his boxers and tip him onto the bed.

Standing over him, I murmur. "You're so fucking beautiful.

Mitchel smiles up at me, wide and slow and honest. Entirely at ease in front of me, his knees fall open, his dick standing up proudly under my gaze.

My blood is surging through me, desperate for him. Before I'm too far gone, I pull out my wallet and the strip of condoms I put there a couple of days ago. I hastily toss the condoms onto the bedspread beside him. I drop the wallet and start pulling off my jacket.

Mitchel climbs deliciously to his knees on the bed before me, his eyes turning dark and intense. He reaches for the buttons on my shirt, releasing them and pushing the fabric back.

As my shirt falls to the floor, his hands spread out over my exposed skin. I'm not toned like he is, but there's plenty of muscle there for him to play with. I drop my pants and underwear, kicking them off.

I position my hands on Mitchel's waist. Leaning down, I nuzzle his neck before kissing there.

"Mmm, Skyler," Mitchel releases on a breath. His hands skim over my chest, shoulder, and back. He tilts his head to give me more access to his sensitive skin.

I reach down to cup his ass. The bare cheeks rest perfectly in my hands. "Are you feeling good?" I ask him.

"Yes."

"Do you have any lube?" The bottle I bought is sitting uselessly in my car at the art center.

"Nightstand drawer."